Chapter 51

In a place that neither Jiang Dao nor Chu Yinlong expected, there is a mysterious corner called "Red Owl Logistics Makeup and Candy Group".

"Sisters, did you hear that in the car just now? Father Long said, "I'll take care of you when I get back" [doge]"

"I heard it! My heart turned into a screaming chicken!"

"I'm very curious about how Teacher Chu will "take care of you", He seems to only train people, and has never punished actors corporally, right? I, I think something is wrong [scared] [scared]"

"No one who listens to this bully's speech will feel right [doge]"

"I wonder what Teacher Chu will do Clean up the island +1"

"Curiosity + Max"

At the same time, the crew stayed in the master bedroom of the villa. Jiang Dao was not at all frightened. He looked at Chu Yinlong with a playful smile and asked, "Teacher Chu said he would clean me up when he came back. How do you want to clean it up? " Chu Yinlong

simply lost his temper: "Are you really asking for trouble?"

Jiang Dao smiled and said, "Looking at how angry you were in the car, I can let you vent your anger."

Kneaded it lightly.

Sighing softly, he said in a slightly serious tone: "I know you are good at it, and you are confident that you will not be bitten by a snake. But you can't give wrong information to other people in the crew, in case they think that venomous snakes are nothing more than this, and they will encounter them again in the future. If others learn to handle this kind of thing like you, what will you do if you are bitten by a snake?"

Jiang Dao opened his mouth, unable to refute for a moment.

For a moment, he leaned back against the wall and muttered softly: "I was just worried that you were going to catch the snake, so I did it myself..."

He actually didn't care to wait for an hour. If he wasn't afraid of Chu Yinlong's temper, he would have done it. He didn't want to be in the limelight when he wanted to drive away the poisonous snake.

"You..." Chu Yinlong was stunned, and the fingers hanging by his side tightened slightly.

Jiang Dao twitched the corner of his mouth and continued: "I know that with your authority on the crew and your image in the eyes of others for so many years, you will not let them mistakenly think that anyone can handle this snake if you deal with it. It can be done."

He looked at Chu Yinlong and said, "But I'm just worried that if you don't handle it well, the bite will be bad. Hospital..."

Chu Yinlong's heart felt hot.

He originally thought that Jiang Dao just wanted to get rid of the snake quickly and return to his residence as soon as possible, but he didn't expect that there was such a layer of thinking behind it. The silent concern stirred up a subtle emotion in Chu Yinlong's heart, making him want to hold the person in front of him into his arms and comfort him gently.

Resisting the inappropriate impulse, Chu Yinlong sighed slowly.

"You," his tone was soft, "you know everything, why don't you understand that I am worried about you?"