Chapter 19

Back at Taoyuanju, everyone who is good at expression management has no clues on their faces.

Jiang Dao was arranged to change clothes, and the others walked into the kitchen with ingredients, discussed with laughter what to cook, and then started preparing lunch together.

Chu Yinlong was naturally taken away by Mu Zhixing and was not allowed to get even half a step closer to the kitchen.

After simply rinsing his hair with cold water and wiping himself, Jiang Dao changed into a set of clothes and came out. Walking into the kitchen, he saw Qi Peng talking to Haitang.

Hearing the footsteps, Qi Peng raised his head and said with a smile: "I see you are in a good mood. You don't blame Xiao Chu for scolding you, right?"

Jiang Dao laughed: "No."

Chu Yinlong's words didn't go anywhere. He had just When he joined the army, the instructors scolded the talents very harshly. Compared with them, Chu Yinlong could be called gentle.

Moreover, people who have never been hungry may not understand his conditioned reflex of desperately saving food, and it is normal to have other speculations.

Qi Peng added: "Actually, Xiao Chu's intentions were not bad, but he was short-tempered and spoke arrogantly. When he saw you diving into the water, he probably thought you had fallen, and his face was blue. He almost went into the water to save people, but was still trapped. Director Mu held you back... So, he was so angry when he later found out that you jumped yourself, out of embarrassment."

Jiang Dao was so focused on fishing for vegetables that he really didn't pay attention to Chu Yinlong's face. Looking back now, when he brought the cabbage up for the first time, he did not hear Chu Yinlong's voice. He was scolded only after he came up for the second time.

I just didn't expect that there are so many stories in it.

Looking at the look on Jiang Dao's face, Qi Peng knew that the child was really not relieved, so he was completely relieved.

"Here, help you Haima cut some vegetables. I'll ask the camera to come over and take a close-up of you." He assigned the task with a smile and turned around to call the camera.

Edao worked quickly and quickly cut all the ingredients for lunch and put them on different plates. Then he followed Haitang as an assistant and observed the thief.

Seeing that Jiangdao seemed eager to try, Haitang handed the spatula to him: "Are you going to take the spoon for the next dish? Give it a try."

Fifteen minutes later, all five dishes and one soup for lunch were out of the pot. Haitang asked Anzhe to go out and call for help, while Jiang Dao and Cheng Zhiyi propped up the table and set out the dishes.

Everyone was seated quickly.

After taking two bites of vegetarian fried cabbage, he felt that the taste was different. Qi Peng raised his eyebrows and looked at Haitang. Haitang smiled and nodded at Jiang Dao sitting next to her with the corner of her eyes.

Qi Peng coughed slightly, stretched out his chopsticks, picked up a lot of cabbage and put it into Chu Yinlong's bowl.

"I think the vegetarian dishes today were cooked well and delicious!" He praised while adding two more chopsticks of mushrooms and rapeseed to Chu Yinlong.

Chu Yinlong tasted it and nodded: "It's indeed good."

Qi Peng smiled and said: "Does it suit your taste? Ginger and garlic are stir-fried in oil and then taken out. Only the flavor is left, not the residue, so you can save your time. Pick."