Chapter 25

After listening to Mu Zhixing tell a few stories about Chu Yinlong's troubles, Qi Peng smiled and patted Cheng Zhiyi.

"Xiao Yi, you have to learn from your brother Chu, but you can't learn everything from him." He said, "It's enough to imitate him and work hard seriously. We must not learn this life-threatening thing."

Cheng Zhiyi frowned: "Qi Dad, even if I want to learn, I don't have Teacher Chu's skills! I think it's good to make literary films... Hey, Kojima is quite capable. I might have the opportunity to cooperate with Teacher Chu in the future. Hey, I'm envious! Hearing this

, Jiang Dao came out of his thoughts and said with a smile: "I can't act. Teacher Chu is afraid that he will dislike me... You don't have to envy me. Maybe one day Teacher Chu wants to relax and make literary films." ?"

"I won't dislike you, and I won't make literary films for the time being." Chu Yinlong glanced sideways at Jiang Dao, half-smiling, "I invited you, and you rejected it, so why do you say I dislike you? ?"

Edao:...

"Director, please cut this troublesome part." Edao waved his hand towards the variety show director.

"Don't cut it, I should let my fans see how someone dares to reject me." Chu Yinlong joked along with him.

Cheng Zhiyi was really surprised: "Mr. Chu invited you to join his group?"

Jiang Dao said helplessly: "I was selected from the draft, and I haven't thought about acting yet. Even if I want to act, I have to practice in online dramas first... ..."

Cheng Zhiyi said seriously: "It's different. You start making movies from the beginning. The starting point is high and you progress quickly. Moreover, the shooting methods of movies and TV series are also different, let alone web dramas. You can't practice it in the crew of web dramas. Yes, those directors... forget it, it's not easy to say bad things about others."

Qi Peng couldn't help but laugh: "Your last sentence is no different from saying bad things about others."

Cheng Zhiyi waved to the variety show director awkwardly: " Cut it, cut it!"

"However, Xiaoyi is right." Mu Zhixing said, "The shooting methods of online dramas and movies are completely different. Even if you adapt to the filming rhythm of TV dramas, you will still need to be on the big screen in the future. It's time to adapt to film shooting."

Jiang Dao looked at Mu Zhixing depressedly.

When did he say he was going to make a movie? He didn't even mention his birth date.

Even if the result of the online drama audition is what Chu Yinlong said, he still has to look at the attitude of the company - if the company still asks him to join the team despite knowing Li Cheng's style, he will consider talking to Chu Yinlong about the next step. Cooperation.

...

After chatting for a while, the director estimated that he had enough footage for editing, so he let everyone move freely first.

Qi Peng and Director Mu set aside the chessboard and started playing chess. Anzhe was dragged to dance practice by Haitang. Cheng Zhiyi put on his raincoat and went to play with Taotao, who had been avoiding people recently. Chu Yinlong sat aside and fiddled with his mobile phone, not knowing what he was talking to. Jiangdao was left alone to chat with anyone and was bored. He wandered around the main room for a while and then returned to the west wing alone.

His daily schedule, which was originally filled with classes, homework, exercise and cooking, was suddenly free due to a rain at the variety show filming location, which made him a little overwhelmed.