Chapter 46

Throughout the whole day, the crew looked at Jiang Dao in a strange way.

It's not because he hugged Chu Yinlong and confirmed the previous scandal, but because of that half of the apple from the sky - after being spread by the safety officer, prop artist and venue management, plus the lighting artist, makeup artist and The actors added fuel to the fire, and finally, everyone on the set that day knew the origin of the half apple and the whole process of how it saved Chu Yinlong.

This legendary story also began to spread through countless small groups within the crew to the actors who were not present that day, and Jiang Dao's image began to slowly change with this news.

As for the previous scandal? Just kidding, with just the magic of Kojima, how could he hold his thigh? Where do the unspoken rules come from? He is definitely a new martial arts star who was poached by Chu Yinlong from Galaxy Media at a high price!

After the day's shooting, the stylist looked at the backs of Chu Yinlong and Jiang Dao leaving side by side and couldn't help but jump around in circles. She picked up her phone and searched for a Weibo post she had seen on Chu Yinlong Chaohua. She replied with trembling fingers:

"Yes, yes! I've decided to drink Dragon Island!! The island is so handsome." Ah!!!"

At this time, Chu Yinlong and Jiang Dao didn't know that they even had CP names.

Back at the hotel, Jiang Dao changed clothes and went to the gym to exercise as usual.

He was not in a good mood today, so he casually moved his joints without turning on the treadmill. He just pulled out the sandbag, hung it up, and started punching and kicking him.

There is indeed no structure to his kung fu, it is all about goals and clear techniques, and there are even ways to injure the enemy a thousand times and damage yourself eight hundred times.

After hammering for more than twenty minutes without stopping, Edao's finger joints were all red, but he seemed not to feel any pain. He punched faster and faster, and his momentum became more and more fierce, as if he had some deep grudge against the sandbag.

Suddenly, rapid footsteps came from behind Jiang Dao, approaching quickly.

Immediately afterwards, a hand was put on Edao's shoulder, trying to pull him away from the sandbag.

Jiang Dao turned around and grabbed the hand, bent down and twisted his waist. He threw the person over his shoulder without any mercy and put him to the ground.

Chu Yinlong fell on his back on the practice mat, grabbed Jiang Dao's arm with his backhand, and pulled hard. Jiang Dao was brought to his knees by this power, with his hands on Chu Yinlong's ears and his face hanging directly above Chu Yinlong.

The two of them were upside down, looking at each other.

The cold light like a bayonet in Jiang Dao's eyes gradually extinguished and became calm. A drop of sweat dripped down the tip of his nose and fell on the corner of Chu Yinlong's eyes.

Chu Yinlong raised his hand, held Jiang Dao's face upside down, and said in a very soft voice: "Are you... in a bad mood today?"

Jiang Dao smiled when he heard this.

He avoided Chu Yinlong's hand, knelt down and stood up: "It's a little... but I've almost vented my anger just now, and my ability to regulate myself is quite strong."

Chu Yinlong also turned over and sat up, glancing at Jiang Shima sighed with red knuckles: "Your method of self-regulation is self-abuse?"

Jiang Dao smiled: "What kind of self-abuse is this? It doesn't even come out with blood... Don't worry, I won't really hurt myself." Injured."