Chapter 39

After filming the torture scene last time, Jingyu's indoor drama was officially over.

So that night he took Jiang Dao out to drink some wine. After returning to his residence, he stalked Jiang Dao and insisted on sleeping with Jiang Dao to strengthen their brotherly relationship. Finally, he cried again in Jiangdaoya under the influence of alcohol, and finally fell asleep.

Jiang Dao didn't take this seriously, and Jing Yu didn't have any evil intentions at all, so he didn't think there was any problem, and no clues were revealed in the next few days.

So, when Chu Yinlong suddenly heard Jing Yu's words, his heart shook violently.

"You-" he blurted out.

But he couldn't ask further.

Jiang Dao snatched the wine bottle from Jing Yu's hand: "Okay, stop drinking... don't pretend to be drunk."

Jing Yu smiled, his cheeks were red, but his eyes were still clear, and he was obviously not drunk that night. level, just more excited and lively than usual.

"It's getting late," Chu Yinlong's calm voice came from the side, "Go back and rest." "

Oh." Seeing that the variety show was over, Jing Yu nodded obediently, stood up, and reached out to pull Jiang Dao, "Let's go "Okay."

"...I'll stay on the island for a while. I have something to ask you." Chu Yinlong added.

So Jiang Dao went back to the sofa and waved to Jing Yu: "Go back to your room. I haven't slept well recently, and I want to catch up on my sleep tonight." Jing Yu looked unhappy

, but he didn't make any more noise. Obediently turned around and left.

In the room, Chu Yinlong was silent for a moment and asked: "What's going on between you and Jing Yu?"

Jiang Dao was stunned for a moment, then realized it and smiled: "You mean he went to my room to sleep? Isn't it because of you? The scolding made you feel uncomfortable, so you had to come to me, a 'peer of the same age', to hug each other for warmth? The child cried so sadly that he always suspected that he had no acting talent." After hearing this statement, Chu Yinlong said: "He has good talent and good understanding. Okay

, I can also act with my brain, but I have less experience, and I need more practice to withstand pressure... He cries all the time, how does he look like a man."

Jiang Dao laughed: "He is still a child!"

Chu Yinlong He obviously didn't agree with this: "Child? You're already twenty-two...and you're younger than him, and I scold you a lot. Why don't you cry?"

Jiang Dao raised his eyebrows proudly: "I'm thick-skinned."

Chu Yinlong: ...

"It's actually a good thing to be able to cry." Jiang Dao took another can of beer and opened it, "When you cry, the pressure in your heart is released, and you can carry more in the future. If you have been feeling stressed, If you don't vent your pressure, you will have problems."

He took a sip of wine and said with a smile: "As for me... filming actually doesn't put much pressure on me. No matter how much you scold me, I don't have any pressure. If there is no pressure, of course there is no need. Catharsis." "

No pressure..." Chu Yinlong murmured, helplessly, "Because you don't care, there is no pressure."

Jiang Dao smiled and took another sip of wine without answering.

"But even if you don't care, you still have to consider others." Chu Yinlong said, "Actors are good friends and can be very close in private, but it's best not to cross the line, especially in a place like a hotel... Although this The hotel's high security factor does not mean that it can completely block reporters. Once you and Jingyu are photographed sleeping in the same room, you don't care, but what about him?"