Chapter 88

On the sixth day of the filming of "Uniform Star Class", the male guests finally got the shooting training they had been longing for - this was the only day during the filming process that they could touch live ammunition guns, although the guns were filled with blanks. Each person only had the chance to shoot ten bullets, so everyone was still very excited.

However, before touching live ammunition, shooting theory classes and blank gun aiming training must be conducted.

The live-fire target shooting that the star class will experience this time includes lying down rifle shooting and standing handgun shooting. After the theoretical class, the guests were first taken to the shooting range to practice blank aiming of the 100-meter rifle.

Shooting from the prone position does not require as much arm strength as the standing position, but it still requires a firm grip on the handle of the gun and a tight butt against the shoulder.

"The recoil of a rifle is very strong. If you don't hold the butt of the gun hard, you may be injured when shooting." The shooting instructor explained the theory while giving instructions one by one. "So, when aiming, the arms cannot be relaxed and the grip cannot be relaxed." You have to use force on your finger... No, the index finger on the trigger should be relaxed, and the hand holding the gun should be firm... Tsk, don't let it go completely!"

Jiang Qiulin looked helpless: "I can't separate them, I have to use all my fingers. Even if you use force, your index finger will loosen up..."

The teacher was also speechless: "You can't hold the gun firmly like this, and you can run away with one shot."

But Jiang Qiulin is not the only one who has a non-standard holding posture of the gun, of course he does. Artists cannot be held to the same standards as warriors.

After lying down for a while, the instructor corrected the posture of holding the gun a few times, and then asked the guests to get up and wait in the back.

The instructor stepped forward to load a magazine for a rifle, and called the guests forward in order to conduct live-fire shooting exercises.

Chu Yinlong stepped forward, lay down behind the bunker, and clutched the rifle tightly. Beside him, the instructor squatted on the right and the shooting instructor stood behind him on the left. They were strictly guarded and did not leave any chance for the guests to cause any accidents.

Of course, this is also specifically requested by the program team for safety reasons.

Chu Yinlong held his breath, aimed at the bullseye in the distance, and slowly pulled the trigger -

bang!

A loud noise suddenly erupted in the shooting range, frightening several guests waiting behind to cover their ears.

"Oh my god! The gunfire was so loud?!" Yi Bailu almost shrank behind Sun Qi.

"This sound is much more powerful than firecrackers..." Cheng Zhiyi also sighed.

"...It's over, I suddenly felt a little scared." Zhang Xiaoyuan's face suddenly fell.

After firing five bullets from the rifle, Chu Yinlong was still a little unfinished. He stood up reluctantly and raised his hand to rub his ears.