Chapter 37

During the second filming, Jiang Dao calmed down a little, and his actions in reaching out to grab Jing Yu's hair were not as rough as before.

As a result, this time, it was him who was trained by Chu Yinlong.

"Stop!" Chu Yinlong frowned, "Jiang Dao comes back! Wasn't it good just now? Why, do you feel sorry for the actor who plays opposite you?"

Jiang Dao pretended to be embarrassed: "I'm sorry."

Chu Yinlong: "What should you do? Act however you want, mistakes are his problem. If you lower your requirements for yourself in order to cooperate with others, that's your problem. Do it again!"

Jiang Dao turned around, sighed in his heart, and threw his weight at Jing Yu who was lying on the ground. A look of pity.

Jing Yu: ...

The third time we took the photo, Jing Yu's limbs became stiff and we started again.

In the fourth shooting, Jiang Dao's dragging was not rough enough, so he tried again.

On the fifth shooting, Jing Yu couldn't help but frowned and started over...

Seven times in a row, Chu Yinlong slammed the script in front of the two of them.

"Jing Yu, are you an outstanding student who can graduate from the media field? You haven't even started filming the fight scene yet, and now you can't stand it anymore? Do I have to find a stand-in to help you shoot this kind of scene?"

"Jiang Dao, this is on the set, not a place for you to show mercy!"

"I'm sorry, it's my problem." Jiang Dao said this sincerely.

"No, no!" Jing Yu's voice trembled, "It's me... it's me... I can't handle Jiang Dao's scene."

Chu Yinlong simply laughed angrily: "Can't handle the scene? This scene Do you still need you to take it? If not all the lines are acted like this, what will you do during the torture later? Huh? Are you crying?"

Jing Yu bit his lip, not daring to look at Chu Yinlong or Jiang Dao, his eyes were filled with tears. A circle of red, I almost cried.

The scene was somewhat stagnant until the assistant director sitting behind the camera sighed.

"Xiao Chu, this is the first time for both of them to do this kind of scene. How about you go up and give a demonstration to Xiao Jing?" The assistant director said in a kind voice, "I think Xiao Dao can act well, but he is a bit soft-hearted. "

"Me!"

No words of retort came out after all. Chu Yinlong was silent for a moment, then raised his hand to take off his coat and walked to Jing Yu.

"I'll show you once, watch carefully. If it doesn't work, just replace it. I don't care how many days it will be extended."

Jing Yu quickly retreated to the sidelines, wiped away the tears in his eyes, and looked at the court seriously.

Chu Yinlong leaned over and fell to the ground. His expression and limbs entered the state almost in the blink of an eye, showing that he was seriously injured and deprived of strength.

Edao knew that this was the beginning.

Then the momentum around him suddenly gathered, and his eyes were indifferent and cruel. He stepped forward and grabbed Chu Yinlong's hair, pulled him up from the ground, glanced coldly, and dragged him forward roughly.

However, after just a brief moment of eye contact, a layer of white sweat formed on Chu Yinlong's back.

Fortunately, his expression management and body control skills were good, so the demonstration ended perfectly without any mistakes.