Chapter 20

On the way to the watermelon field, everyone was still joking about Jiang Dao and Chu Yinlong.

Even seeing that Chu Yinlong was not angry, Cheng Zhiyi had the courage to joke: "When this program is broadcast, someone will definitely take advantage of your CP."

Jiang Dao is no stranger to the word CP.

In the original book, the protagonists Zhou Wei and Tang Yao were made real by fans who consumed CP all the way. There is also a plot where Zhou Wei plays the screen brother with someone else, and fans climb the wall to eat the brother's CP, which makes Tang Yao jealous.

But Jiangdao never expected that this word would appear to him one day.

Let's imagine the scene in the novel, he and Chu Yinlong... well, let's forget it, the scene is too scary. Neither he nor Chu Yinlong would "feed each other with their thighs close to each other" or "secretly kiss each other while they are sleeping"...

Jiang Dao shrank his neck and shook off goosebumps.

Talking and joking all the way, we arrived at the melon field.

The watermelon field negotiated by the program team is located halfway up the mountain. The variety is the small hanging melon. The mature watermelon only weighs three or four kilograms.

"In the afternoon, we help the villagers transport melons to the town for packing, so we can only earn one yuan per melon. How about the food in the evening depends on how many melons we can pick." Qi Peng, the director of the group, told

the guests. : "The melons with red strings on them are already ripe, don't touch the unripe ones. After picking, they should be wrapped with foam nets and placed in a basket, carried down the mountain, and transported by boat. The skin of the melons cannot be broken, and any damage will not be counted. It's money."

"I know." Cheng Zhiyi nodded, took the scissors from Qi Peng, and pointed to the depths of the melon field, "Shall we start picking from the inside?"

Qi Peng handed An Zhe a bamboo basket: "Go ahead. , you two brothers together."

Then he threw another bamboo basket to Chu Yinlong and pointed to the other side of the melon field: "You take Xiaodao to pick melons over there, and I'll go see if the boat is ready.

" It's not that he doesn't like to work, but the program arrangement leaves most of the physical work to young people and flying guests, so that each episode will have a new focus. Especially for gimmicks like speculating on CP, the director team will never let it go. Therefore, the original plan for Cheng Zhiyi to lead Jiang Dao and An Zhe to lead Chu Yinlong was temporarily changed to a "brother combination" and a "cohabitant combination".

Although the director team did not say it clearly, Chu Yinlong had some vague guesses. As for Jiang Dao, he was completely unaware that he had been tricked by the entertainment industry.

Taking the camera with him to the depths of the melon field, Jiang Dao picked up the scissors and started working hard. He cut off a watermelon and handed it to Chu Yinlong. Chu Yinlong took out the foam net from the bamboo basket and put it on, and then neatly arranged each piece. Put the code into the basket.

Throughout the whole process, there was not a single conversation between the two.

The cameraman started to sweat on his forehead while carrying the machine. After a long time, he said cautiously and as quietly as a mosquito: "Can you two have a word?"

Jiang Dao turned to stare at him.

Cameraman: "...Actually, it's okay not to say anything."

Jiang Dao was happy.