Chapter 55

After following the doctor's advice and recuperating in the villa for a week, Jiang Dao made a complete recovery and officially returned to the set.

The shooting progress during this period was not smooth. For several days, it started to rain almost at night. By the time I rushed to finish one or two shots, the light was no longer able to support the shooting needs, so I had to stop.

Fortunately, although it was intermittent, the filming was progressing steadily.

The first filming of Jiang Dao's return to the group was a Wia scene against Chu Yinlong.

This was the first time he officially used Wi-Fi during filming. At first, he was not used to the obstacles. He failed twice and gradually became more comfortable with it.

This fight is the most exciting part of the rain forest scene. It is split into many shots, and the angle of the close-up camera has to be rotated several times. Coupled with the influence of weather and light, the filming of this scene actually took more than three days.

At this point, the part in the rainforest is completely over.

Next, only the last, toughest and most dangerous part remains in the shooting schedule - the mountain road racing chase and the workshop fight between Jiang Dao and Chu Yinlong.

There were only four actors involved in this plot, but the number of safety management and security personnel was more than doubled. Coupled with some large equipment, the crew finally gave up the bus and formed a convoy directly to the set.

Although this scene is said to be complete and continuous, it will actually be shot in two parts. There are also two locations on the set. One is a straight road for shooting close-ups, and the other is a winding mountain road that requires a zoom lens. This time, there is no way to decide the order of shooting according to the degree of risk, because whether it is a close-up or a long shot, the risk of shooting is equally high.

After finishing her makeup, Jiangdao nimbly climbed into the driver's seat of the van and got ready for shooting.

The first shot in the opening scene is of him switching places with the co-pilot while driving, preparing to start a fight.

The reason why I chose this shot to start is because it is relatively safe - a close-up of the whole journey inside the car, with a single view outside the window, so the van does not need to start at all, it can be towed directly by the tractor.

"Are you ready?" Chu Yinlong sat on the tractor in front and asked through the loudspeaker.

Jiang Dao closed the truck door and gave him an OK gesture.

The actor who acted with Jiang Dao this time was himself a stuntman, and his movements were very flexible. The two people's intertwined movements were completed almost in an instant. However, the shooting effect did not satisfy Chu Yinlong.

"No matter how fast you go," he said, "Jiang Dao pulls up the seat more quickly. Pay attention to the camera when you change to the passenger seat. Just now, your arm blocked your face."

"Understood." Jiang Dao changed back to the driver's seat and responded. .

As a result, such a shot, which lasted less than five seconds, had to be filmed several times, and the makeup artist had to wipe Edao's sweat and touch up his makeup in the middle.

The assistant director smiled helplessly and shook his head: "Xiao Chu, are you setting the Kojima scene according to your own standards? Jess is a supporting role, so the shots don't need to be so precise, right?"

Chu Yinlong seemed to think of something at this moment. He was startled for a moment, then smiled himself.

"But he did a really good job." The assistant director praised him. "It would be nice to be more strict. He might be able to take on a leading role in the future. Unfortunately, he has no chance of playing a leading role. He's not upright enough, so he'd be good as a villain.