Chapter 65

"Pendant? What kind of pendant!" Qin Xiao looked at the boy in front of him with a dark face and gritted teeth.

His expression was distorted and his voice was hoarse: "You came here just to ask me about that broken pendant?!"

Liu Yueran's eyes were red and his fingers were clenched until they turned white: "If you don't answer the phone, I can only come to find you..."

Qin Xiao raised his hand and picked up the medicine bottle on the table and threw it at Liu Yueran: "I won't answer your call because I don't want to see you! Get lost!"

Liu Yueran pursed his lips and asked again: "I really didn't find that one " Pendant?"

"You dare to mention that pendant again -" Qin Xiao suddenly stood up and tried to lift the table, but failed. You dare to question me? Ha, who dares to question me? You... get out."

Seeing that Qin Xiao couldn't communicate, Liu Yueran lowered his head and turned around silently.

Coming out of the study, he moved slowly and walked to the door of the villa. Seeing the man waiting there, he felt a little embarrassed for a moment: "Yes, I'm sorry for causing you trouble."

He came to the villa privately today. If this man hadn't let him in, he might not have been able to see Qin Xiao.

"No need to thank you." Chen Si said in a gentle voice, "Master, he was a little irritated yesterday and was in a bad mood. He got angry at you. I apologize to you on his behalf."

Liu Yueran said uneasily: "It's okay!"

Who knows, what happened next? , he saw the other party take out a small transparent ziplock bag from his arms, which contained several jade fragments.

"Sorry, I didn't know this jade was yours before." Chen Si still maintained a distant smile, "Although it has been broken, I think it should be returned to its original owner."

With trembling fingertips, he carefully took the piece of jade. After seeing the broken jade bag, Liu Yueran finally couldn't hold back his tears anymore: "This...this is what my grandma left for me...it's broken..."

Chen Si looked at Liu Yueran with no emotion in his eyes: "I'm sorry, young master. It was just a moment of impatience and it was accidentally broken."

Liu Yueran was startled and looked up at the man with tears on his eyelashes: "... Did he break it?" Chen

Si replied, "I'm sorry.

Crying and asking: "Then why didn't he tell me!"

Chen Si was like a machine: "I'm sorry."

Liu Yueran wiped his tears and took a deep breath: "I don't blame you, thank you for giving it back to me. Even if it is broken, it is still left by my grandma... As long as it is not lost. Thank you."

The moment he opened the door of the villa, Liu Yueran heard the man's gentle and calm voice: "Those who cannot control their own destiny will never lose it. You can't protect important things."

Chen Si watched the young man leave and turned back to the villa study. Pushing the door open and going in, he leaned over to pick up the pill bottle that fell on the floor and put it back on the desk.