Chapter 84

The soldiers were training, and no one was in the recruit barracks. However, the two rows of beds were clean and tidy. Not only were the sheets flat without a trace of wrinkles, but even the thin summer quilts were folded with sharp edges. On the iron cabinet next to the wall of the barracks, there are a row of toothbrushes and toothbrushes facing the same direction, and slippers are neatly lined up below.

"Wow! This is so neat!" Yi Bailu was also amazed.

"This kind of dormitory is simply good news for obsessive-compulsive disorder." Zhang Xiaoyuan also agreed with a smile.

"Look at the wardrobe!" Lin Chu walked around to the other side of the iron cabinet, "Oh my God, can even the clothes be folded into squares..."

The cameraman ran over cooperatively and took a close-up of the equally neat wardrobe.

In fact, there are not many things in the barracks, and there is nothing to visit, but the cleanliness is really amazing.

Finally, the instructor announced: "Okay, now go back to the barracks and organize the housekeeping according to this standard."

After that, he turned around and left without any hesitation.

After returning to the tent where they stayed temporarily, everyone found that a male and female internal affairs instructor were already waiting for them here. After briefly explaining the key points of housekeeping and teaching them how to fold quilts into tofu blocks, the housekeeping instructors left the barracks, leaving the artists to tidy up on their own. They would come back to check after two hours.

Jiang Dao followed the method taught by the teacher and folded up the new soft quilt, then silently looked at the quilt that was as soft as melted ice cream, and thought for a long time.

Can something like a quilt really be folded with edges and corners?

Besides, this quilt is so thin, how on earth could it be formed?

Did they really not stuff steel plates into the quilts in the recruit barracks?

On the upper bunk, Chu Yinlong stepped on the ladder at the corner of the bed and fell into the same doubt.

Although he seems to be an omnipotent being in the eyes of outsiders, in fact, he has never folded a quilt since he was a child - when he was still young in the temple, he was taken care of by his senior brothers; the military training during his student days was When he was injured while filming, he was exempted from participating. Usually, the quilt at home is simply rolled out to cover the bed.

On the other two sides of the bed, the other four people were no better. Only Cheng Zhiyi's quilt was folded into a shape. According to what he said, when he was in military training in college, their dormitory consistently ranked first in the internal affairs evaluation of the entire battalion.

"So awesome?" Jiang Dao blinked at him and said with a smile, "How about you help me fold it?"

"Ah?" Cheng Zhiyi was surprised and turned to look at the camera that was facing them, with a look of disbelief on his face. , "Are you sure? Want me to fold the quilt for you?"

Isn't this guy afraid of embarrassing himself in front of the audience? He is so blatant in his laziness and cheating?

Chu Yinlong jumped down from the ladder with the quilt in his arms and said, "Cheng Zhiyi, let's do this. You teach everyone the key points you have mastered. Quilts have to be folded every day. You can't always learn it."