Chapter 41

After staying in bed until he was satisfied, Jiangdao got up and took a shower. When I went downstairs to the gym, I found Chu Yinlong practicing boxing in front of the sandbag. Judging from the sweat-soaked vest on his body, he should have arrived early and had been exercising for a long time.

"Good morning, Teacher Chu." Jiang Dao greeted him and stepped forward to turn on the treadmill.

"Morning." Chu Yinlong reached out to hold the sandbag, stopped practicing, turned to look at Jiang Dao, and finally smiled, "I see you are in good spirits. Did you sleep well last night?"

"Very good." Jiang Dao Smiling, "You... worked hard last night."

Seeing Chu Yinlong raise his eyebrows indifferently, he asked again: "Didn't you say you don't care about online comments? How can you stay up all night? There are dark circles under your eyes. "Yes."

After a moment of silence, Chu Yinlong said: "It's my own words, so you really don't need to worry about it. But this time they are targeting you. You... Well, to the outside world you are an artist in my studio, and you are involved in the previous incident." It's a matter of signing, so we must pay attention to it."

"Oh." Jiang Dao nodded casually and suddenly smiled, "You haven't thought about it, what if I really want to hug your thigh?"

Hearing this, Chu Yin Long chuckled: "If you really wanted to hug me, you wouldn't have refused to make a movie before."

Jiang Dao deliberately made a fool of himself: "Isn't this just playing hard to get and playing a long game to catch the big fish... Look, I've also made a movie now . , and you are tied to your studio. When you have a script, you must come to me first. I have such a good relationship with you, and you rent a house to me... It seems that I am being taken care of by you, right?"

Chu Yinlong: ...

Jiang Dao continued: "It's a pity that your 'hidden rule' charge has not yet been proven. You are not hiding. You are at a loss, Teacher Chu! How about I give you a chance to dive?"

Chu Yinlong was speechless. , raised his hand and pinched his eyebrows: "You really dare to say anything."

Jiang Dao stretched out his hand to speed up the treadmill and started running slowly.

After adjusting his breathing, he said: "Actually, it's all luck that I'm here now. Apart from being a jobber... it's indeed the opportunity you gave me to go to Taoyuan, including now... you are also the one who leads the filming of movies here. . Put aside the malicious speculation and just look at the results. They were right. Without you, I wouldn't have had so many opportunities..."

After a moment of silence, Chu Yinlong said: "But you don't want these opportunities. It was forced on you by Director Mu and I."

Jiangdao turned to look at him in surprise: "What? If I was really, uh... particularly resistant, then no matter what, I would not take the initiative to find him. You sign the agreement... I want freedom, but actually I don't hate doing this that much... Weighing the pros and cons, now like this, phew... it's actually pretty good."

Chu Yinlong's eyes fell on Jiang Dao's face and he looked at it for a long time.

Jiang Dao was stared at a little helplessly: "What are you doing...I'm really, huh...I'm not here because you forced me into desperation...I'm an adult and I made my own decision, huh..."

Chu Yin Long was distracted by Jiang Dao's breathing: "Stop talking, adjust your breathing, and run well."

Jiang Dao ran for a few steps, and then couldn't help but speak: "You couldn't be...because I was scolded, Are you blaming yourself?"