Chapter 73

The next evening, Jiang Dao followed Chu Yinlong to a secret private restaurant and met the eldest sister Chu Yinlong mentioned.

Xiang Yunru is over thirty years old, but she is still extremely beautiful, exuding the unique charm of a mature woman. Probably because she lived in a favorable environment since she was a child, she still has an air of nobility and aura that is very oppressive.

Seeing Jiang Dao, Xiang Junru looked at Jiang Dao for a moment and nodded with a satisfied smile: "You have a good figure. It is a good material for making clothes racks." Chu Yinlong habitually said: "Isn't it bad to find a professional model

?"

Junru said simply and neatly: "After looking around, I didn't like anything, so I fell in love with your little island. What, do you think he's not pretty enough? Or is his figure not as good as that of a professional model?"

Chu Yinlong snorted, no Deal with this kind of death trap problem.

Xiang Junru picked up the tea cup and took a sip, then slowly released the sweet date: "My brand is debuting in the fashion industry for the first time. For the first batch of advertisements and photos planned, I want to take a photo of two people. Now I am officially inviting You and Jiang Dao, do you agree?"

Chu Yinlong immediately reached out to her: "It's a pleasure to cooperate."

Xiang Yunru smiled and shook his hand.

In just a few words, a business cooperation was finalized.

Then, the topic turned to other places.

"I heard from my dad about the Qin family's affairs." Xiang Yunru said, "It's really rare that you would take the initiative to ask them to help you. I finally feel a sense of accomplishment as a sister."

As she said, She looked at Jiang Dao again and nodded appreciatively: "No wonder you are so protective of him. You are so beautiful. If you hadn't started earlier, I might have -"

"Cough!" Chu Yinlong coughed warningly, "You Were you not forced to get married this time when you returned to China?"

Xiang Yunru said silently.

After a moment, she looked at Jiang Dao with a smile: "Hey, I have photos of him when he was a child. Do you want to see them?"

Chu Yinlong pressed the phone that Xiang Junru was about to pick up, and quickly said: "Sister, I was wrong!"

He had never called Xiang Yuancheng "Dad", but this "Sister" came from being tortured since he was a child, so he called him "Sister" very smoothly.

It was rare to see Chu Yinlong like this, and Jiang Dao was immediately curious: "What photo? I want to see it!"

Chu Yinlong frowned and pretended to be angry: "What's so interesting! I'm here, what photo are you looking at..."

Jiang Dao was not afraid of him. He simply stood up and sat next to Xiang Junru, calling sweetly: "Sister, can you show me?"

The next second, Xiang Junru's cell phone was snatched away by Chu Yinlong.