Chapter 82

The filming of "Auroville" will soon enter the final stage.

In the last battle in the dense forest, the leader of the resistance army and Xia Tian both used the Little Gray Wolf as bait. In the end, they finally wiped out all the pursuers of the city guards, successfully hid in the forest with the remaining living strength, and finally escaped. The sphere of influence of the Dawn City Guards.

Standing on the top of the mountain in summer, looking towards the lush woods to the east, I saw a desolate landscape.

After a long while, he whispered: "Is it worth so many sacrifices? This time we lost, will we win next time? Will there be a day of victory?"

Xia Feng stood beside him, but his eyes were looking further away. .

Xia Tian seemed to be muttering to himself: "We resisted Dawn City because we wanted freedom, but is the price too high? Uncle Wu, Xiao Xie, and so many people, they never saw that so-called A new world of freedom."

Xia Feng remained silent.

Xia Tian did not intend to listen to what he said, and continued on his own: "There is also the little gray wolf. In fact, he... was loyal to us in the last moment... but I also know that if we let him go, those who died because of him will The heroic spirit of such a man cannot rest in peace."

The silence lasted for a long time.

Xia Tian murmured in a low voice: "You told me before that a person will grow up three times in his life. The first time is to understand the right and wrong of things; the second time is to understand that some things are not only right and wrong; the third time, After understanding that there is no right or wrong in some things, he still remains firm in his choice..."

He took a shaky breath and sighed slowly, his voice choked with sobs: "...but it hurts so much"

Xia Feng said from beginning to end. She didn't speak, but stood side by side with Xia Tian, ​​silently accompanying him, looking at the rising sun, the sky full of morning sun

...

Three days later, all the filming tasks in the studio of "Auroville" were completed, with only one scene left. Real shot of falling into the water.

There are not many scenes in this scene, and the only actors who appear in the scene are Jiang Dao and Chu Yinlong. However, due to the dangerous environment, the crew arranged a team of dozens of people to provide protection and go to the river section that had been surveyed for the location.

This place is located in a mountainous area in southwest China. During the pre-production of the movie, the scene team led by the main artist came to inspect the scene. The original plan was to shoot exterior scenes here.

But after comparing the script, it was found that the atmosphere of the wasteland after the cataclysm in the script was difficult to integrate with the scenery here, so Director Mu decided to complete all the shots in the green shed. For this water scene, the close-up scene in the studio completely simulated the area around the river, almost exactly the same.

Now is the flood season in early July. The water flow in this meandering river is very fast, and because of the many undulations in the mountains, the spray whirlpool is even more thrilling.