Chapter 38

Jiang Dao looked at Mu Zhixing in shock.

Isn't it so exciting!

He has just started making movies, why is it so difficult to ask him to shoot a sex scene?

Next to him, Chu Yinlong slapped the tea cup back on the table, frowned and asked: "Sex scene?"

Mu Zhixing laughed so hard: "Yes. The film is about criminal investigation, and the character I liked for Xiao Dao is one of the victims. Well, there are very few scenes, just an emotional scene, a sex scene, and finally a death scene, no more."

Chu Yinlong was silent and looked at Jiang Dao.

Jiang Dao didn't care. It was just filming, not a fake show, so he answered easily: "I have no problem."

Chu Yinlong looked away, picked up the teacup and took a sip.

But Mu Zhixing had poisonous eyes and immediately saw that something was wrong with Chu Yinlong.

"What? Do you have any objections?" He looked sideways at Chu Yinlong and asked with a smile, "Are you jealous?"

Chu Yinlong glanced at him: "Why am I jealous?"

Mu Zhixing smiled: "You have been in the industry for twenty years Oh, oh, not counting your childhood, you have made so many movies as an adult, but not a single kissing or sex scene. Aren't you jealous that the island has this good opportunity?"

Chu Yinlong let out a disdainful snort from his nose.

"Don't be anxious," Mu Zhixing deliberately teased him, "If I really start filming my script, you'll have a chance..." "

Let's order first." Chu Yinlong interrupted Director Mu, "I'm busy. I've been hungry all morning."

Mu Zhixing's eyes turned around on his face, and finally he smiled knowingly and said nothing more.

While waiting for the food to be ordered, Zhang Heng, who had been silent all this time, suddenly said: "Jiang Dao, your surname is Jiang, which Jiang?"

Jiang Dao was slightly startled: "The river with three o'clock water."

Zhang Heng said "hmm", as if he had something to say. Thought, but didn't ask again.

By the end of the dinner, it was completely settled that Edao would play a small supporting role in Zhang Heng's crew. However, the movie there was still in preparation and the schedule could not be set for the time being. Zhang Heng left Jiang Dao's contact information and said that he would confirm with him as soon as the launch time was confirmed.

Before leaving the house, Director Mu suddenly remembered something and patted Jiang Dao on the shoulder: "Today is Sunday, our episode of Taoyuan will be broadcast in the evening. To be honest

, I'm quite looking forward to it." Jiang Dao then remembered that that episode of the variety show had indeed arrived. When it's time to air.

In fact, after the variety show released the trailer last Sunday, he was reminded by Chu Yinlong to switch to Weibo, and was bombarded with messages from Zhou Wei to express his congratulations... But he did not expect that after several days of fast-paced filming, He had completely forgotten about it.

"Do you want to see it?" Chu Yinlong asked lightly as he sat in the driver's seat.

"What?" Jiang Dao didn't react for a moment.

"Variety show." Chu Yinlong said, "If you want to watch it, we can come together." "

Okay, there is nothing to do at night anyway." Jiang Dao didn't care, squinting his eyes and lazily leaning into the passenger seat.