Chapter 27

At seven o'clock that night, Jiang Dao followed Zhu Yao and walked into a private room in the hotel where he was staying.

It was already past 7:30 when Li Cheng and all the bosses from the management arrived. There was not only one artist from Jiangdao, but also two other young actors from other companies, both in their early twenties. Looks cute and refreshing.

The one who built the bridge for Galaxy Media was one of the investors, ranked third among the four bosses present. But he is most familiar with Li Cheng, so he speaks with confidence.

Although everyone in this kind of banquet knows that they are here for the resources, no one will talk about business directly at the beginning. They will only talk about beautiful scenery, delicious food, romance, etc. to start the conversation.

It wasn't until after three rounds of drinking that the conversation among the people at the table gradually turned to the three artists present.

"Xiao Gu is a good kid."

Li Cheng was slightly tipsy. He was obviously not drunk yet, but his temperament was completely different from that in the audition room. His eyes fell on several artists, with more scrutiny and judgment than appreciation.

"At first glance, he is a well-behaved person. He is refreshing and sweet. Although it will be a little difficult to support the leading role in the future, the role of the popular second male lead will definitely be no problem." The male artist named Gu who was sitting next to him immediately

revealed his face to Li Cheng Sweet smile: "Thank you Li Dao for the compliment! I'm very lucky to be able to cooperate with you, and I'm not greedy."

Li Cheng smiled, picked up the wine glass and raised it towards him.

Xiaogu immediately picked up the cup and took a big sip with a blushing face.

On the side, an investor surnamed Wang asked with a smile: "What about us? Director Li also commented?"

Li Cheng said with a smile: "Qi Jiayun... is actually not bad. It's just that the recognition is a little low, but he is also a good guy. My child, if you can make a breakthrough in acting, you will still have a bright future in the future."

Hearing this, Qi Jiayun immediately raised his glass: "Thank you, Teacher Li, I'd like to toast you. You can do whatever you want!"

He raised his neck and filled the cup. Down a glass of wine.

Seeing him drinking wine like this, Li Cheng looked a little displeased. He took a sip from the rim of the glass, put the goblet down, and moved his eyes towards Jiang Dao.

Zhu Yao kicked Jiang Dao under the table.

Jiang Dao raised his eyes and reluctantly put down the half-bitten taro roll in his chopsticks.

Li Cheng smiled: "Xiao Dao is straightforward, not pretentious at all."

Jiang Dao gave him a perfunctory smile: "Thank you."

Li Cheng held up the wine glass and shook it in his hand: "In terms of appearance, you are The most beautiful one among the three today, she has a good figure and doesn't look weak...Does she exercise regularly, right?"

Jiang Dao nodded: "Yes."

Li Cheng looked him up and down again, and smiled meaningfully: "I'm afraid it would be difficult for you to play a leading role with your looks. You are too beautiful and a bit evil, so you are not suitable for a decent person. But if you play a villain, you are likely to leave a deeper impression on people." After finishing speaking,