Chapter 74

In the following period, Jiang Dao and Chu Yinlong did not see each other again. They adjusted their status at home according to the pastoral director's requirements, all in preparation for the official launch of "Auroville" on March 16.

Since the story is set in a post-apocalyptic wasteland in the near future, most of the filming of "City of Dawn" will be conducted in a green screen studio, and all "exterior scenes" will be presented in the form of real close-ups and virtual long-range shots. Therefore, many simulated outdoor scenes need to be built in the green screen studio, and every detail is required to be realistic.

At the same time, in order not to affect the actors' control of the emotional scenes, Director Mu planned to shoot according to the progression of the story line. Therefore, the set up may need to span the entire shooting cycle, and location expenses are burning every day.

"So, I hope that everyone will be in the best condition for filming. It is best not to leave the group during the whole process. You can change your scene at any time and you can be there at any time." Director Mu's words are still straightforward, "The filming task will be very complicated. It's hard work, fast-paced, and demanding, so be prepared for a protracted battle."

On the day of the opening ceremony, the first scene shot, according to the timeline in the story, was the little gray wolf standing in the main guard of Dawn City, watching silently. A clip of the leader's back.

Although this plot will eventually be edited into a flashback clip, interspersed with the main plot, the shots are very short, but there are four cameras right after the shooting begins, and two of them are close-ups, so the micro-expressions on Jiang Dao's face are The requirements for emotional control are very high.

Director Mu patted Jiang Dao on the shoulder: "Don't be nervous. I'm not superstitious about the fact that the first scene must be repeated once. Just relax and act. Just do it a few more times until you catch the little bad wolf. Emotional state at that time."

Jiang Dao nodded and followed Qi Peng into the shooting location.

Although he said he didn't care about the first shot, Director Mu still asked all the actors to get into position before starting the shooting. Before starting the shooting, he first adjusted a series of factors such as the scenery and lighting. The entire crew was a little nervous and checked every detail to ensure that it was not correct. There will be no surprises.

When everything was ready, Director Mu signaled to open the board and turn on the computer.

The little gray wolf, dressed in inconspicuous slave clothing, knelt in the corner and scrubbed the floor.

The leader of the city's main guard passed by him while chatting with others, and walked slowly to the other end of the corridor.

When the steps were getting further away, the little gray wolf stood up slightly, half-turned his face, and secretly looked at the leader's back. His eyes were filled with suppressed admiration and longing... It was a

very simple scene, and the filming process took less than a minute.

The scene was quiet. Until the leader of the guard played by Qi Peng disappeared at the end of the corridor, no one in the scene made a sound.

Director position.

Mu Zhixing carefully looked at the close-up picture displayed on the monitor, checked the effects of all four cameras, and finally a smile slowly appeared at the corner of his mouth: "Not bad, passed." There was