Chapter 78

The next day, Jiang Dao completed the last shot taken last night, and the shooting officially entered the next big stage.

The schedule for the next two weeks is another battlefield scene, and it is almost the most difficult battle to shoot in the whole film - because the little gray wolf delivered the message to the city's main guard, this battle was extremely difficult for the resistance, and it all relied on Xia Tian's presence on the scene. By adapting to the situation, most of the living forces were finally saved and the army was not completely defeated.

Most of this scene is the "one-sentence plot" that the crew is most afraid of.

On the first day, after more than ten hours of filming, even the sentence "Late at night, the rebel frontline camp was raided by the city's main guard" failed to satisfy the pastor. Not surprisingly, it would take at least three days to polish this sentence alone.

At this time, Xiang Junru brought news that had not yet broken out, allowing Jiang Dao and Chu Yinlong to prepare for the impact.

"What's going on?" Chu Yinlong asked with a frown while avoiding the crew.

On the phone, Xiang Junru's tone was a little helpless: "The little model Zhang Wenyu is interested in will reveal the shady story of Galaxy Media's model company tomorrow, and will also reveal Qin Xiao's use of the opportunity to pimp. Where are you? I have to keep an eye on Xiaodao, I'm afraid they will jump over the wall and bite them randomly."

Chu Yinlong suddenly said seriously: "I understand, but Tianqin hasn't fallen yet, and Qin Xiao has capital behind it. It's just this little thing, I'm afraid it's very serious. It's hard for him to break his muscles."

Xiang Junru naturally understood: "That's why I asked you to pay attention. If Qin Jiangshan tries to protect Qin Xiao, the capital will be ruined, and the island may be in trouble. His background is there, if it is exposed to divert public attention, you know that in the entertainment industry, it is too easy to stir up troubled waters."

Chu Yinlong solemnly replied: "Okay, I will tell Lu Zhengrong. "

But no one expected that as soon as Chu Yinlong notified Lu Zhengrong of the matter, before he hung up the phone, Lu Zhengrong received the latest news immediately.

"Wait! Don't hang up yet!" Lu Zhengrong's voice was filled with shock, "Qin Jiangshan and Jiang Ruo actually received a marriage certificate back then?!" Chu

Yinlong was stunned, and after a moment he asked in surprise: "What?"

Lu Zhengrong's tone was urgent: "The public relations department just saw the news. The senior executive of Tianqin Capital who previously took the project to change jobs broke the news that Qin Jiangshan used a forged divorce certificate to deceive Jiang Ruo into a small place. The Civil Affairs Bureau registered the marriage, and then it was really successful... Hey, this matter is getting complicated."

Chu Yinlong also understood that this matter was starting to get complicated.

He originally thought that the matter would start with Liu Yueran's revelation of Qin Xiao's pimping, and he still had plenty of time to prepare. However, he never expected that what started the dispute was the incident between Qin Jiangshan and Jiang Ruo. Moreover, This matter was obviously not exposed by the Qin family themselves.