Chapter 15

Hearing Director Mu's question, Jiang Dao blinked and smiled.

"Even if I have never seen a war..." he argued forcefully, "I also know that the strength of one person alone cannot determine the outcome of a war. Although sometimes individual soldiers can play a key role in a war, The acting in "Han Xiao" is really a bit too much. He's not the King of Soldiers, he's a god!"

"Hahahaha!" Mu Zhixing laughed when he heard the words, "Except for a few old guys, anyone who dares to comment on my movie like this in front of me... It's just you."

Jiang Dao shrugged, not afraid at all.

"However, you have a keen sense." Mu Zhixing continued, ""Han Xiao" is a commercial film. It was made to make money at the box office. Of course, the audience can make whatever they like. "Homecoming" is considered my personal work. Not to make money, not even to win awards, but because I liked the script and was lucky enough to meet the right actor, I filmed it." "

So it's not a blockbuster." Chu Yinlong added, "The emotional tone is too desperate."

" I think it's not desperate enough."

Jiang Dao chuckled: "If those two groups of soldiers were sacrificed from the beginning and were released as bait, their rescue of the small town was actually just to distract the main force of the enemy... ...In the end, no one can survive, including the residents of the city."

"Hiss..." Director Mu grinned, as if he had a toothache.

"Then it will become a banned film!" Chu Yinlong was speechless, "What are you thinking about?"

"It's more realistic." Jiang Dao replied with a smile.

After being silent for a long time, Chu Yinlong asked Director Mu: "Why do I think the little gray wolf's transformation is not as dark as him?"

Mu Zhixing laughed.

...

Two hours later, the car finally stopped on a deserted street.

Jiang Dao, Chu Yinlong and Mu Zhixing were taken to a residential house rented by the program crew to rest for a while. After taking care of their style, make-up and hair, the three of them were put into a car and drove towards the winding and rugged mountain road.

After riding for twenty minutes, he transferred to a boat prepared by the program crew and crossed a lake. Only then did Jiang Dao finally see the scattered villages on the islands in the middle of the lake.

At the village pier, there are already cameras waiting there to take pictures.

"How did you find this place?" Mu Zhixing was so nimble that he didn't look like he was over 50 years old. He was the first to disembark from the boat and landed on the beach. He sighed, "My dear, is this really a paradise? There are no roads, so you have to take a boat. ..."

The director of the program team who followed quickly stepped forward to take over Director Mu's luggage, and said with a shy smile: "But the scenery is nice, and the land is cheap to rent."

Jiang Dao jumped ashore with his suitcase and silently followed Director Mu. , looking around curiously, observing the environment here.

The island has a large drop. There is a tall mountain on the island. You can see winding stone steps, houses climbing up the mountain, and smoke rising from cooking stoves. It is obviously inhabited by people. He was used to seeing urban life described in books, and this was the first time he had seen such an original village in the world.

"How is it?" Chu Yinlong asked, "Does it match your dream of a place with beautiful mountains and clear waters?" "

Very good." Jiang Dao nodded and looked at Chu Yinlong, "So you specially invited me to record this Variety show?"