Chapter 70

After that rescue incident that became a hot topic, Jiang Dao's popularity in "Real Wilderness" suddenly soared.

There were more passers-by watching, and his videos from the past few days were dug up again. Many people fell in love with his free and easy personality and his ease of strolling in the jungle. The number of fans who had previously been exposed to negative information was slow. It slowly rose back up.

Perhaps because of the halo effect, most of these new fans will have a more tolerant attitude when they see Jiang Dao's previous scandals, and are more willing to focus on Jiang Dao's good side, which has become a popular topic on Weibo. The vanguard in the fight against anti-fans.

Of course, Jiangdao doesn't know these things yet.

I didn't get much rest for two consecutive nights. When I got up in the middle of the night to go on duty, something was wrong, and Zheng Yaojun noticed it.

"What? You haven't slept for two nights?!" Zheng Yaojun was shocked, "Three days and two nights, nearly 72 hours, why didn't you mention it to the program team? The medical team should have brought sleeping pills." "

I asked the team that they need headphones Yes, but we have to wait for the supplies from the helicopter tomorrow morning. "Jiang Dao smiled casually, "And if I can close my eyes at night, it's only three days. I can still survive it."

Zheng Yaojun disagreed: "Even if you don't. You are still young, and if you don't sleep for three days, you will have serious problems!"

"Brother Zheng!" Jiang Dao raised his hand to stop, "It's okay, don't bother, sleeping pills have no effect, just take them normally. I still wake up in the middle of the night and eat too much... I also have an unreal feeling of dying when I'm awake. I don't like it. "

He tried using drugs to fall asleep a few days after he came here. Will continue to resist medication.

"The unreal feeling of dying?" Zheng Yaojun was stunned, "How much did you eat?"

"You still can't sleep if you eat less." Jiang Dao smiled helplessly.

"Then you always have to listen to the sound to sleep?" Zheng Yaojun sat down next to Jiang Dao and looked at Jiang Dao's face carefully.

Jiangdao was silent and replied: "Actually, it's not... I have slept well a few times when it was quiet, but there were people around me. Maybe like your comrade, he knew that there was someone trustworthy around him. , you can sleep peacefully."

After hearing this, Zheng Yaojun looked at his watch and said, "How about giving it a try?"

Jiang Dao was confused: "What?"

Zheng Yaojun said, "You don't need two people to guard the bonfire. You rely on me. Try it on yourself to see if you can fall asleep."

As he said that, he moved closer to Jiang Dao and stayed close to Jiang Dao.

Jiang Dao didn't feel coy either. He leaned sideways against Zheng Yaojun and slowly closed his eyes.

However, more than ten seconds later, he opened his eyes again, sat upright, turned and frowned to look at the camera hanging above the camp.