60. You are drooling

I don't have a song for this chapter so here's a quote.

"It's not about how many days are there to lives, it;'s about how many lives are there to the days"

Amelia

"Okay...sunglasses?"

"Check"

"Bathing suit?"

"Err... check"

"Shoes?"

"Oh that's already done"

"Okay soo...you are all done then."

Currently Coco and me, we were packing my suitcase for the trip which was just after two days. I was so excited and thrilled that I was barely containing my excitement. Coco wanted to come but after seeing what the price was, she just shrugged it off, saying that 'I would rather spend that much money on my food and clothes than go to some tall tower which was made years ago.'

The living room was littered with clothes thrown around. Some clothes I packed were mine and the others were Coco, which she let me borrow, saying that I needed to look hot and attractive for the first time I was going out of the country. 

"Ohhh and take that black dress of mine", she jumped up and threw other clothes on the floor.

"Which black dress?", I asked, trying to remember which she was talking about.

"That one with slit on the thigh?...it had spaghetti straps? I wore it to that function with Aaron and his company?...ugh wait, I'll show you", she gave up trying to remind me and went to her room to fetch the dress.

I resumed folding the clothes and arranging them neatly in the suitcase. I had packed some warm clothes and some which would keep me cold but I would look nice in them. The weather was really freezing there so I don't know if I would have the chance to wear half of the clothes Coco packed for me. But...let's see.

A minute later Coco came in the room, holding a dress by the hanger. My eyes widened a little in awe. It was a truly beautiful dress. The silk black dress had cowl neck with spaghetti straps and a little slit on the right thigh. It would come little over my knees and hug my body in all the right places. It truly was gorgeous.

"I am not wearing it", I shook my head at Coco.

She flailed around her arms, head tilted and hands on her hips. "And why the fuck not?"

"Because it is too short and I would rather wear something warm then this which guarantees guys looking at me like I am some hooker. I mean no offence to them but you get my point", I tried to convince her. Knowing that she would not bulge, I gave her or at least tried to give her puppy eyes, jutting my bottom lip out. 

She groaned and rolled her eyes."Fineee....but atleast take that pink jean skirt. It would look good on you strolling through the garden and stuff."

I nodded and took the pink skirt from her hands, knowing that it would sit at the bottom of my suitcase and I would be wearing jeans and cropped sweaters. I reluctantly took it and folded it with other clothes.

The night came and it was time to go to the bed after a fresh dinner made by Coco. We bid each other goodnight and went to our rooms.

🤍🤍

"Good morning students", the deep voice of Mr. Hernandez bellowed through the auditorium. The chorus of 'Good morning's' by the students rung through the air.  There were currently 20 students here, 10 were selected by the eam and the other 10 were coming by paying for themselves.