53. Falling at the speed of light

The main song of this chapter is "Are you bored yet?" by Wallos ft. Clario.

Amelia.

"Ohhh daddy. Please...ahh...put it inside. I can't wait long. Yes yes...just like that..ahh mmm...Fuck me like your good girl", I stared wide eyes at the movie playing in front of me.

The room was dark, lights turned off and filled with the sound of fake moans coming out of the female leads mouth. I was sitting on the sofa cross legged, Aurora beside m while Aaron and Coco were cuddling on floor with blanket wrapped around them.

I don't know whose idea it was but currently we were watching a very very much adult movie, picked by Coco. It started when we were discussing who had better taste in clothes, then it went to movies, who had best taste in genre and finally about how much of a good these kinda movies are. 

I was reluctant to agree meanwhile those three were more than willing to watch it. Now that I come to think of it, I am the least experienced one, it is safe to say that I have no experience at all.

'Except for that damned kiss'

All three of them would discuss their sexual experiences while I would try to divert the attention from myself.

"Babe, can we recreate that scene?", Coco asked amidst the movie, craning her neck to look at her boyfriend.

"Sure, but only when Leah's not in the house, we both know how much quiet you can be", he smugly replied while she blushed like a tomato. Aurora and I looked at each other and pretended to gag at the same time, Coco rolled her eyes at this and resumed the movie while Aaron just laughed at her, completely used to this behaviour from us.

Currently she wanted to recreate the scene where the female character was laid on the table, things like cream, chocolate, ice- cream and all was spread all over her body while the male character was liocking every inch of her. Starting from her legs, to her thighs, the place between her legs, stomach, breasts and till her mouth.

As much as erotic as it was to watch, I didn't. Whenever scenes like those would come, I would bashfully turn my head until the moaning and panting resided and the plot continued. It's not like I was too much of a saint to watch it, or that I was shy around it, which I definitely was. But the reason was that I found those movies and sensual scenes quite fake and artificial.

I mean she moaned for the sake of moaning and her praised her for the sake of praising. None of it felt true of genuine, the connection and compatibility was sorely missing.

"Oh oh...I did that. I was coming home with a guy from the date and we had a quickie in the elevator", Riri jumped up, pointing her fingers at the screen. I stared at her open- mouthed whereas Coco and Aaron looked over at her with interest. 

"Did you now? How was it?", Coco asked with excitement evident in her voice.  Both of them gushed about how it was, wide and blinding smiles on their faces. That is how the conversation now flowing started.

"I did it in the backseat of his car. Quick but very much passionate", Mumbled out Aurora between the bites of pizza.

"Cliche. Umm...yes yes..we had it during the funeral of his distant aunt. The whole family was down paying respect and all and we both were in her room, naked as the day we were born and getting at it like some horny rabbits", I was left dumbfounded and tongue tied at what Coco said.

"That's crazy", I said when I managed to get the words out. I mean isn't that some kinda disrespect to her spirit and all?

"Nuh uh...that's crazy in love", I stared deadpanned at her. Trying not to cringe at how cheesy and madly in love she sounded. I mean I too wanted love, but not having it made me resent the couples who did have. But not them. Not those two idiots staring into each other's eye as if they were in love all over again. They were the picture perfect of couple goals.