36. The stalker blocker board

The main song of this chapter is "Ophelia" by The Lumineers.

3rd person POV

The conversation was left to that as the crowd of students started piling in. He went back towards his desk, a small smirk still lingered on his lips. He had his head bowed, to hide the smile growing on his face.

He was ecstatic! He knew that it changed something between them but obviously he wouldn't show it, ever! it was like as if they both had barriers between them but a small crack resonated from somewhere, breaking the tension. 

Amelia went towards her usual seat in the middle row. Normally she would look at him as he was speaking and stick onto every word of his, but today was different. She knew that if she looked up she would blush like a stupid teenage girl in his eyes. 

She knew that whatever he said was not in a flirty or seducing way, but her stupid mind can't seem to grasp the concept of a light teasing and projected it in the form of flirting. Ohh and the fact that her stomach seems to do somersaults whenever he would so much as look in her direction.

'God! What is wrong with me', she mentally scolded herself for having such delusional thoughts. She felt so foolish for actually thinking that he would have any sort of interest in her romantically. She was just an ordinary girl with too much of emotional baggage and a nasty past.

The class continued as everyday, with him being the gorgeous intelligent teacher, her shyly gwaking at him and the girl in the front row giving him suggestive looks and him simply ignoring it. When the bell rang she quickly left the room as fast as she could and Nicholas did not miss it.

He saw how jittery she was during the whole class, he was speaking about the function of pancreatic juices but his mind was solely focused on the long haired brunette sitting on the front. 

He sighed, and gathered up his stuff. He took his coat from the hanger and stuttered out of the class. He was fixing the collar of his coat when someone crashed into him, he lifted his eyes up and saw that it was none other but Samantha forbes, the annoying english teacher. 

He discreetly rolled his eyes and put on a stiff and forced smile which did not actually reach his eyes, but Samantha did not seem to care as she put her palms on his chest, secretly feeling the rock hard muscles under his crisp white infamous shirt.

She felt aroused by those abs, she wanted to lick up his shirt, suck on his neck, wrangle her arms around his shoulders as he roamed his rough and calloused hands over her body. 

Teasing her nipples.

Biting and lapping up her skin.

Making her moan and whitter under him as he drove into her mercilessly.

His long and hard phallus driving in and out of her.

She shifted closer to him, he took a step beside to avoid touching her, again trying to main the professionalism.

Keyword; trying.

"How are you doing, Nick?", she asked in an overly sweet voice and he internally cringed at that. 

It's not like she wasn't pretty or something, but she just felt kinds off. Like you know the feeling you get when you know that this person isn't right but you just can't figure out why even though you gut feeling is telling you to get as far away from them as possible.

"I am good Ms. Forbes", he sent a polite smile her way.

"Ohhh come on now, we are the same age. You can just call me Samantha......but my friends call me Sam", she fluttered her eyelashes her way, licking her lips while literally eyes fucking him with her eyes.