Intro.

-This is a work of fiction. Any name, place, date or incident is neither stolen nor is it real.

-All the characters of mine are of legal age.

-This book contains

.Sexual content, heavy smut.
(If that makes you uncomfortable, you are free to leave)

.Profanities

.Substance use

.Slight BDSM, nothing hard-core

.Violence

.Attempt to rape

.Assault

.Attempt to suicide.

-The sexual scenes will be detailed and so will the violence ones. I will NOT put a warning on them as they spoil the essence of the character so you have been warned.

-For those who don't know what this book is about, to put it roughly there will be two penises and one vagina. Simple enough? The MFC won't have to choose between both the MMC.

-This book contains plot not just sexual scenes and it will progress slowly. So those who came here JUST for the smut, you have been warned too. This is a love story, not Playboy or porn on paper. Get your fix somewhere else.

-No hateful comment will be tolerated. If you don't like this book you are free to exit and read another book. Writing hateful comments will do you not good so just let it be a positive space.

-Grammar correcting peeps are graciously accepted.

-I would love and encourage comments about how you are liking it so far or about how I can improve it. any hateful comment won't be tolerated. Positive ideas are always welcomed.

-I will try to update as frequently as I can. This is a slowburn, as in the characters will slowly bond and then they will engage in sexual activities. If that is not your cup of tea then this story is not for you.

-All the pictures and photos used in this story do not belong to me, they belong to their rightful owners from Pinterest.

-Do not copy my work or I swear I will come out of your screen and eat you alive.

The introduction of characters.

Ezra Hernandez.

25.

"Loosing you was never an option. Cause you were the brightest of start in my world filled with darkness. Without you I would crumble and fall. You were my salvation and only anchor in the drowning sea."