♬ 48 - Rise of the secret soldiers (Part 1)

In the living room of the Davenports' house.

Leo walks in the house holding a box full of magazines "Good news my famous bionic peeps." Leo tells Adam, Bree and Chase that are on the kitchen counter.

"Your new PR guy came through big time." Leo says "Please tell me it's not another celebrity game show. We always lose." Chase says.

"Probably because one of us always hits the buzzer too soon and doesn't know the answer!" Bree glares at Adam "In my defense, I thought hitting the buzzer was the right answer." Adam says.

"You remember that big magazine interview I got you guys? The article just came out thanks to yours truly... Leo Dooley of Dooley Entertainment the subsidiary of Leo Corp." Leo smiles proudly.

"Awesome!" Chase walks up to him and takes a magazine " Cool!" Adam takes a magazine too "Wait, I want to see!" Bree says. Adam, Bree and Chase start skimming the magazine "Wait, the reporter interviewed all of us! Why is Adam the only one on the cover?!" Bre shows the cover where just Adam's photo.

Adam laughs "This whole article makes it sound like he's in charge! "Adam Davenport is the bionic team's leader, strong man and all around superstar"?!" Chase suas "Ah, finally, someone gets how things work around here!" Adam sits on the couch.

"Seriously the media wants to see this guy instead of me?!" Chase thinks looking at Adam.

"Hold on, listen to this. "Along with Adam's little brother, the girl helps him on missions"! It's like you and I barely even exist!" Bree says indignantly "What are you talking about? You guys are mentioned right here. See? "Bree and Chase Davenport not pictured."" Adam says.

Donald walks in the room "Hey guys. What's going on?" Donald asks "This article totally misrepresents how our team works. People are going to think that Adam is the only one who does anything." Chase and Bree walk up to him.

"Oh don't worry. I'll set the records straight and tell them the girl does stuff too."Adam says and continues looking at the magazine "Guys don't worry about it. The media distorts everything. I mean one time, an article said that I was self absorbed." Donald laughs.

"Shocking!" Chase thinks sarcastically.

"Look, the important thing is that you know the truth about who you are and what you do." Donald says, Chase opens the magazine again "We also spoke to Leo Dooley...the bionic team's brilliant mastermind." Chase reads the article.

"What? That's it! I'm calling my lawyer!" Donald walks out of room.

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

In the lab.

Leo is at his table when Adam, Bree and Chase walk in "Leo, look at this. It's bad enough that magazines are twisting the facts, but now gossip sites are now writing all sorts of lies about us." Chase shows a tablet.

"Yeah. Like I can't keep a boyfriend." Bree says "And that I'm a nerd." Chase says "And also a bunch of stuff that isn't true." Adam says, he scoffs "Like, that Chase already dated McKayla" Adam says, Chase rolls his eyes.

"Guys, look. This is the price of fame. Now you see why I've chosen to live my bionic life out of the spotlight...and take my modest 25 percent as your manager." Leo says.

"Leo, this is wrong. The world is not seeing us for who we really are." Chase says "Yeah. People need to know that I'm a humble, down to Earth, bionic super model." Bree says "She talks about me, but she has a pretty big ego as well" Chase thinks.

"Look, I have a fix." Leo walks to a table and prepares tea "When you guys first went public, a production company wanted to do a live reality show about you, but Big D turned them down." Leo says.