♬ 96 - Our Rhythm

In the kitchen everyone was having lunch.

Luke was almost done washing the dishes when Bree approached with her plate, Luke closed his eyes and sighed impatiently "Do you want me to wash it?" Bree asks.

Luke scoffs "No, it's okay I'll wash it, it was just...bad timing, you know" Luke says in an offended and irritated tone, Bree makes an irritated face at him.

"You said you were fine with It" Bree questions, Luke nods his head several times "Yeah, I am... we're still friends, right ... I mean friends who don't talk and barely look at each other's faces but... friends" Luke forces a smile.

Bree rolls her eyes. "Do you want to talk about it?" She asks. "No, because I know you don't even want to be in the same room as me these days so don't waste your time." Luke snatches the plate out of her hand.

Bree gasps "You're ridiculous. I thought you were different to be honest!" Bree says quietly and angrily "Oh I'm sorry I'm not the tall, perfect, blond guy you call Mike!" Luke says in the same tone.

Bree groans softly and walks back to the table, she sits down next to Skylar "Is everything okay?" She asks, Bree takes a deep breath "Yeah, just nonsense" she says, Luke glares at her.

Suddenly Paige comes running into the penthouse with a wildly grin "Mack! Mack! Ma Ma Ma Mack!" Paige comes skipping, McKayla who was sitting next to Chase at the computer in the corner of the room goes over to her.

"What happened? The last time I saw you this excited was when you stole a kiss from the guy you thought was Shawn Mandes." McKayla crosses her arms. "That's a story I'm going to want to hear." Skylar says.

"What matters is that the guy was hot and that was a kiss I'm sure he'll never forget" Paige says, McKayla rolls her eyes "Anyway, it has nothing to do with that" she says.

"So what is it?" McKayla asks "Remember the guy who picked you to go study at the Austin Swing Dance Academy in Chicago a while back?" Paige asks "Yeah, Jhonatan Austin. What about him?" McKayla asks.

Paige picks up her cell phone "Well a little birdie told me that he and his mother who owns the Academy are thinking about opening a new dance school here in Centium City!" Paige squeals.

"Wait, what?!" McKayla smiles. "Exactly. And he's going to be scouting potential students at the dance competition that's happening downtown this weekend." Paige says.

"Paige this is amazing!" McKayla says "Mack we need to enter this competition!" Paige puts her hands on her shoulders, McKayla looks surprised.

"Wait, weren't you kind of kicked out of that school your first day?" Luke asks "That's exactly why she needs to enter the competition. To show Jhonatan that he was wrong to let you go!" Paige says "I left because I wanted to" McKayla says.

"Yeah. Because of me" Chase smiles smugly "Relax your ass over there Princess. There were a lot of other reasons besides you" Paige says, Chase galres at her annoyed.

"I don't know Paige. I haven't really danced in a while and if I get accepted I'll still need to make time for Elite Force" McKayla says "No offense Mack. but this Academy and dancing hasn't been your dream since...Always" Bree asks.

"Well, yes, but I love being part of the team and being a hero." McKayla says. "There's no reason you can't be both." Chase says, she looks at him. "You think so?" She smiles with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Yeah! You can't miss this opportunity. It's a second chance for your dream. An even better one because this time you won't have to leave me to achieve it." Chase grins gently and softly, McKayla giggles, blushing as Chase gently runs his hand down her arm.