♬ 54 - Bionic Rebellion (Part 1)

In the training area.

Bree is training a student "Okay, Lexi, when you're under attack, use your superspeed as a distraction to catch your enemy..." Bree says and Lexi uses superspeed to trip Bree "...off-guard." Bree says on the floor.

"I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" Lexi says helping Bree up "Yeah. Tomorrow we'll cover timing." Bree says in pain.

On the other side of the room Adam is with a group of students "Okay, guys, this is called Bionic Arm Wrestling. Now, it's not really training, but it's fun. So we're doin' it. All right Tank, you're up first." Adam says, Tank clicks his jaw and gets ready. He begins to bend Adam's arm enough to bend the table.

"Go! Okay, Tank, you can let go now! Let go!!!" Adam shouts and Tank lets go of his hand, Adam holds his own "Uh, since you guys have never arm wrestled before, let me explain what just happened. I won." Adam smiles akwardly.

Sebastian walks up to Chase. Sebastian has been friendly with Chase lately, obviously he hasn't told Chase about the conversation he had with McKayla. But Chase was finding Sebastian's companionship pleasant, After all, Chase has never had a guy who wanted to be friends with him before, so Chase gives in easily to that kind of feeling.

"Wow. Looks like we've all learned a lot from you guys. Pretty soon I might even be smarter than you." Sebastian says, Chase chuckles "Don't ever say that again." Chase puts his hand on Sebastian's shoulder and says threateningly "I may be your friend but don't exaggerate man!" He thinks.

Leo and McKayla walks in "Good morning, everyone." Leo says "Not for me. Bob kept me up all night with his snoring." Spin complains "It's not my fault. You try breathing with this thing. I've got a Spin-sized nose on a Bob-sized body." Bob says.

"Uhg don't tell me" Leo says "what do you mean by that?" McKayla crosses her arms.

After Leo threw a tantrum about not wanting to sleep with the other students, he suggested to Mr Davenport to sleep in the mentors' quarters with Adam, Bree and Chase. But so that Leo wouldn't sleep on the couch, he added a divider and an extra bed to McKayla's room so they could be roommates.

"I don't snore!" McKayla says "No, but you talk in your sleep" Leo says he holds back his laughter "what do I say?" McKayla says worriedly, Leo shrugs with a small smile, Donald walks in.

"Greetings, everyone. I hath returneth from the mainland." Donald accidentally slaps Leo in the face with hand gesture "And no one careth." Leo slaps Donald in the face with hand gesture purposefully.

"Aw, come on. No fanfare? No balloons? No rousing round of applause?" Donald says "No, after all, you are not the king of Austria" McKayla says sarcastically, Donald smiles sarcastically but he always likes it when the girl expresses her opinion about him. He likes to keep her close and he trusts her.

"I didn't even know you were gone." Bob says, they glare at him "If you're looking for applause, try adding a couple more bathrooms in the student dorm. Maybe just one exclusively for Bob." Spin says "I gotta agree. It ain't pretty in there." Bob says "Ew!" McKayla says "Got the drama?" Leo asks and McKayla nods.

"I'm gonna take your word for it. Guys?" Donald gestures for Adam, Bree, Chase, and Leo to follow him, Sebastian and McKayla come along with them to the common area.

"So, how have things been going here without me?" Donald asks "Amazing!" Bree says excited, Donald looks at her annoyed "I mean, uh...we miss you!" Bree makes heart shape with her hands.

"Don't worry, Mr. Davenport. Adam, Bree, and Chase have been doing a great job. They're amazing mentors." Sebastian says.

"Well, good. Maybe I can cut my trip short and head back to the mainland tomorrow." Donald says "Cool. He finally got the hint." Adam says, Donald glares at him "I mean, "She loves you!" Adam attempts to make heart shape with his hands.