♬ 73 - The Curse of the Screaming Skull

In the common area.

Adam, Bree, Chase and McKayla are at a console viewing Halloween decorations when Leo walks in.

"Hey, Leo, where you been?" Chase asks "I just finished watching a 24-hour horror movie marathon." Leo says "That's cool" McKayla says "I was so scared, I chewed through all my fingernails. But on the bright side, I had a big bowl of popcorn, so they were delightfully tasty." Leo smiles.

"Guys, how is our first Halloween at the academy going to be spooky when all we have is this pathetic little box of Halloween decorations?" Bree says.

"And, uh, what is this disgusting slime in the trick-or-treat bowl?" Bree holds the bowl "Ew!" McKayla says "Oh, that's not slime. That's last year's pumpkin. You know, I'm surprised it didn't keep." Adam sniffs it and gags.

"That's kind of scary in my opinion" McKayla says, Chase smiles and starts to caress McKayla's shoulders.

"He's so kind" McKayla smiles "I love that she's the only person I feel comfortable being close like this" Chase thinks. With each day they spend together they feel closer and more comfortable around each other.

Bob walks in "Hey, guys." Bob says "Bob, what are you doing here? All the other students are out with Mr. Davenport on a field trip to the Davenport birthplace and museum." Chase says.

"Gosh darn it, I can't believe I'm missing that." Bree says sarcastically "Really, Bob?" Bree says "Oh, come on. Part of the tour is him re-enacting his birth." Bob says "It's not healthy to love yourself that much" McKayla says "But this kid might be smarter than we thought." Adam says about Bob.

"Ooh, smoothie," Bob grabs the bowl with last year's pumpkin and walk away "Maybe not." Adam follows him
out of the room.

Perry walks in "Later, machine people. I'm taking the metal detector to the beach to look for other people's money." Perry says "So what, you're done going through our wallets?" Leo says "Yep. How do you think I paid for this thing?" Perry holds up a metal detector.

Douglas walks in "Hi Doug!" McKayla smiles kindly "Hi girl" Douglas says.

"If you need me, I'll be at the island across the way." Perry says "What island? The deserted one?" Douglas says "Yeah. Care to join me? There's room for two in my inflatable kayak. If you're good, we could play shipwrecked passenger and curious island native." Perry says.

McKayla walks up to them "Okay, first of all, it's not Halloween yet for you to go out and terrify people, And I think Douglas has other plans" McKayla says "What would I do without you defending me Mack?" Douglas says "By now you would be her puppy" McKayla says, Douglas cringe.

"Hey, I've always wondered about that island. Ooh, maybe there are waterfalls." Bree smiles "And caves." Leo says "And maybe we'll be introduced to cool new species of insects." Chase says excitedly.

"He's so cute I want to bite him...it sounds weird but..." McKayla smiles at her boyfriend.

"And then, we can introduce them to an uncool species of human." Bree says, McKayla reflexively hits her arm "Owch!" Bree says "I'm sorry, I'm used to doing this to Adam" McKayla says.

"Trust me. You don't wanna go to that island. From what I hear, that place is uninhabited for a reason. It's a scary jungle full of venomous snakes, rabid bats, and toxic plants that cause rashes." Douglas says.

"Rashes don't bother me. I'm rarely without one." Perry scratches the back of her head "I'm headed to the mainland for a supply run. Just promise you won't go there." Douglas says.