♬ 91 - The Intruder

At the terrace of Davenport tower.

Chase walks in and sees Kaz crouched on the ground "Kaz, buddy, there's plenty of room over here. You don't have to eat on the floor." Chase says.

"I'm not eating on the floor. I'm preparing my food on the floor." Kaz shows a rake and in each of them a hot dog "Ew!" McKayla says.

Oliver walks in whit Paige "Ooh, my favorite, hot dogs on a rake!" Oliver says "I would call it disease on a rake" Paige says in disgust.

"You actually made tubes of random animal parts even more disgusting." Bree says sarcastically "That's why I'm vegan" Luke says "Since when?" Chase asks "Since I saw that disgusting thing over there" Luke points to the rake.

"Hey, they only look gross because I haven't grilled them yet." Kaz grills the hot dogs with his fire powers, Kaz laughs and takes one "Who's disgusting now?" Kaz puts the hot dog in his mouth and takes a leaf out of his mouth "Oh. Oh. Wet leaf." Kaz laughs.

Paige leans towards McKayla "Remember I said I was starting to think he was cute?" Paige says "Yeah?" McKayla says "It's over" Paige says, McKayla presses her lips together.

"Yeah, You do know I just used that rake to clean the gutters. Right?" Skylar tells them "Mmm, you can taste yesterday's rain." Oliver says "Why don't you just lick the gutter already?!" McKayla says.

"You boys are ridiculous. Your..."Skylar galres at Paige "...bionics are a gift. You shouldn't be wasting them on trivial things." Skylar says "Yeah, you guys are always using your bionics when you don't have to. Yesterday Oliver flew across the street just to go to the grocery store." Bree says.

"That was an emergency. We were out of Loopy Loops. And you know what, for your information, girls are just as bad. When Mr. Davenport called, you used your vocal manipulation to pretend to be me." Kaz says "Okay, calm down, all I said was..." Bree uses vocal manipulation to sound like Kaz "Bree's not here. Stop calling, old man."

"Oh, so you made me look bad?" Kaz says annoyed "Yes, that was the goal. And, yes, I occasionally use bionics to make my life easier. But I can stop whenever I want. You guys are the ones that have no control." Bree says "Oh, really?" Kaz says.

"Yes it is a fact, you will always find an excuse to justify your irresponsibility" McKayla says "She's right" Bree says "You can't just assume that" Oliver says "Of course I can. I know you guys very well, I've seen this happen" McKayla says.

"Go girl!" Paige says "Oh you don't know us that well" Kaz says "We do, you guys aren't that complex" Bree says "To be honest you guys are actually pretty predictable" Skylar says.

Luke scoffs "What nonsense" he says "Oh Yeah? So you're not planning on cutting the crusts off your sandwich to eat with hazelnut spread later?" Bree smirks, Luke frowns and look at the crusts cut from his sandwich.

"Shit! How does she know I love doing this?" Luke thinks "Of course not..." Luke says "You guys don't know us any better than we know you" Kaz says "Oh Yeah?" Bree says "Yeah!" Kaz says.

"I'm new here, but I say there's only one way to know for sure." Paige says. "Yeah, a challenge, guys versus girls, to see who knows more about each other around here" Kaz says.

"Oh you guys can't be serious?" McKayla says "You're right." Bree says "Thank you." McKayla says "You guys have to bet something!" Paige says "What?" McKayla says "Yes! Paige you're a genius!" Bree says.

"Thanks" Paige smiles "Okay, what are we betting on?" Kaz asks, the girls think "Haven't you guys ever noticed how much more spacious the boys' room is than yours?" Paige suggests, she feigned innocence but she just wants to see where this will lead.