♬ 71 - Zombie Bob

In the common area.

Adam wraps Bob with tin foil foil while Leo, Bree and Chase hand in hand with McKayla walk in.

"Uh, Bob? Why are you wrapped in tin foil?" Bree asks "It's not just tin foil. I'm also wearing three layers of pasta, tomato sauce, and cheese." Bob says.

"I turned him into a human lasagna pan. Forty-five minutes in the sun, and it's Bob appetit." Adam says "That's disgusting" McKayla says "That's Adam and Bob" Chase says.

"You know, given what I've seen of Bob's training, this might be the most productive use of him yet." Leo says "Mm, don't move. You need more oregano." Adam says.

Perry and Mason walk in "Why does it smell like tomatoes and sauce in here?" Mason sees Bob "Oh forget it" Mason sighs "Mm, lasagna! Got any garlic bread?" Perry says "You betcha. They're strapped to my shins." Bob says.

"And then they ask me why I don't like teenagers" Mason says frustrated "You don't like human beings dad" McKayla says "You can't lie and say they aren't annoying" Mason says.

"You're a great example of this" Chase thinks.

"I'll be back. Save me the greasiest piece." Perry says "Hey, where are you off to, and how long can you stay there?" Leo asks Perry.

"Your cheap father forgot to pay the trash bill. I am so sick of working for a guy who won't let me throw trash in the ocean." Perry blows her nose on napkin and tosses it on the floor.

"Revolting indeed" McKayla says sarcastically, Perry leaves via the hydraloop and Douglas walks in.

"Guys, check it out. This is gonna change our bionic academy forever." Douglas says "What? You will make your students smarter" Mason scoffs "Rude dad, very rude" McKayla says.

"Actually he's right. I found a way to replicate Chase's bionic intelligence." Douglas says "What?" Chase says "Yeah. Remember how Giselle Vickers wanted to give your intelligence to all of her androids? Well, this intelligence duplicator will wirelessly add it to everyone's chip." Douglas says.

"Wait, so you're gonna make me like him?" Bree points to Chase "Pass." Bree says "Rude Bree, very rude" McKayla says, Chase hugs her waist and she lays her head on his shoulder.

"Don't worry. The four of you won't be affected. Your chips are older models, and Leo doesn't have one." Douglas says, Leo makes a frustrated face.

"But if this works, all the students will be just as smart as you. I just have to find someone to test it on."And do you really think that someone's just gonna let you randomly experiment on them?" Chase says.

"Well I have a suggestion" Mason points to the other side of the room, where Adam walks up to Bob "Sorry, Bob. It's getting cloudy. I'm gonna have to cook you in here with my heat vision." Adam says.

"Will it hurt?" Bob asks "Let's find out together." Adam smirk "Okay." Bob says, Adam fires his heat vision at Bob "Ooh, something's cookin'!" Bob smiles.

"Bob it is." Douglas says, everyone agrees.

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

In the Mentor's Quarters.

Bob is with Douglas, Chase and Luke at the counter looking at a computer.