♬ 83 - Rise of Seven

At Davenport Tower, in Centium City.

Donald, Bree, Leo and Chase who is holding McKayla's hand exit the elevator "What is with all the secrecy, Mr. Davenport? Where are we?" Bree asks.

"You are on the 110th floor of Davenport Tower, the most technologically advanced skyscraper in the world." Donald says "In the world?" McKayla says "In. The. World" Donald smiles.

He puts keycard in and door opens It "And this is your new home." Donald says and they enter the penthouse.

"Damn this is amazing!" Luke adjusts his brand new glasses Donald designed for him on his face, so he can finally throw away those old patched and crooked glasses he wore. In addition to having new technological functions in the new glasses.

"Woah! Check out that view!" Chase and McKayla walk over to the window "It's incredible, everything here is beautiful" McKayla smiles.

"Seriously this place is amazing." Bree says "Not bad, huh? This penthouse is where I spent my years as a bachelor. Boy, if these walls could talk. Actually they can talk" Donald runs over to a tablet.

"Walls off! Walls off!" Donald presses the tablet several times, McKayla and Chase look at each other "I don't even want to know what he's hiding" Chase thinks "What happens in the tower stays in the tower" McKayla thinks.

"You know what? Let's go out onto the terrace. I wanna show you something" Donald walks out onto balcony, Chase, McKayla, Luke and Bree follow Donald onto balcony and see Elite Force emblem.

"This holographic emblem represents your new team, or as I like to call it, an elite force." Donald says "Fancy" McKayla says "Cool. When do we get to meet the others?" Chase asks.

"Right now." Donald wipes emblem and reveal three people, Kaz, Skylar and Oliver, who they had met at the Mighty Med hospital.

"I used a 3-D hologram wall. Kaz, Skylar and Oliver have been standing there the entire time." Donald says excitedly "Five hours to be exact." Oliver says frustrated.

"Let's not forget the two hours we spent rehearsing how to stand." Skylar says "Obviously we need three hours, because you're still not doing it right." Donald adjusts Skylar's posture.

""Hey guys, Oliver, you didn't tell me we were going to work together!" McKayla smiles at her friend "Good to see you too, and it's because Mr Davenport asked to keep it a secret" Oliver smirk.

"Yeah, It's great to see you guys! And see that you exchange messages with my girlfriend"Chase takes a step forward and turns to Donald "What are they doing here?" Chase asks, McKayla rolls her eyes.

Skylar exchanges upset looks with Kaz and Oliver "Mighty Med hospital was destroyed." Skylar says "What?" Bree asks "This's all that's left of it" Kaz shows a picture of the destroyed hospital to them.

"this is terrible" McKayla says "Who would do something like that?" Bree says "We don't know. We lost a lot of super heroes that we cared about and we won't rest until we find out who's responsible. " Kaz says.

"They wanted to use my technology to track the criminals, but I had a better idea: to create an all-powerful team combining bionic heroes, superheroes and human heroes" Donald says.

Luke pokes McKayla "hear that? Heroes!" Luke smiles wildly "I know!" McKayla smiles back "Awsome!" The two greet each other.