♬ 55 - Bionic Rebellion (Part 2)

In the common area.

Sebastian, Lexi and Tank face Adam, Bree and Chase, McKayla approaches them "What are we gonna do?" McKayla asks "We have to save Mr. Davenport." Bree says "And Perry." Adam says "And my father" McKayla says.

"Absolutely... Time permitting." Chase says "Chase!" McKayla punches his arm "Ow! I meant for Perry" Chase says, McKayla rolls her eyes.

"You know what? I'll save you the trip. You can say goodbye to both of them from here." Sebastian presses button on watch and starts a video conference with Donald, Mason and Perry in the hydraloop.

"Look! It's the mechanical people." Perry says "McKayla!" Mason says "Dad!" McKayla approaches the screen with Adam, Bree and Chase.

"Yes, we're saved." Donald says "Not exactly." Sebastian says "Sebastian." Donald says "Son of a..." Mason grinds his teeth angrily.

"He blew up the hydraloop tunnel and cut off your oxygen supply." Chase says "So, bad news we're gonna need a new hydraloop." Adam says "Adam!" Bree says "Well, I can't tell him we're gonna need a new father too. That'd be rude." Adam says.

"Look, will somebody please tell me what's going on?" Donald says "Sebastian knows about Krane and he's trying to start a rebellion with the rest of the students." Bree explains

"What? How does he know about Krane?" Donald asks, McKayla, Adam and Bree glare at Chase "...I might have told him." Chase says awkwardly, Mason scoffs "I'm not surprised" Mason says "Not a good time dad" McKayla says.

"I only did that because I thought we were friends." Chase looks at Sebastian "See? There's your first mistake. Who'd wanna be your friend..." Perry says and Donald pushes Perry to the side.

"Chase has been very helpful, and once my brothers and sisters hear what really happened to our father, they'll join me. Then...we can fulfill his dreams of bionic humans ruling the world." Sebastian says.

"Guys, don't let him near the other students. They're not ready to know about Krane yet. They won't understand why we had to destroy their creator!" Donald says "Then you probably shouldn't have just told them." Sebastian smirk.

The students in the training area are shown to be watching the live feed from the hydraloop, and all turn to look at Leo.

"Did you know about this?" Spin asks "I didn't...I mean they just...That is just messed up." Leo raises his hands.

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

Students come to video call Donald in the training area.

"Please believe me. I was planning on telling you about Krane eventually, but I couldn't let anything interfere with teaching you to become bionic heroes. I needed you to trust..." Donald says and the live feed cuts out.

"Great, now we'll never know why we should trust him." Adam says.

"Sebastian, why are you doing this? We're the ones who took out Krane." Chase says "Exactly. And now you're gonna know what it feels like to lose your father." Sebastian says angryly.

"Krane wasn't a father to you. He was a deranged madman." Bree says "He was our leader! And he was gonna prove to the world that bionic humans are superior! Until you all got in our way." Sebastian says "Is it too late to say we're sorry?" Adam asks.

"Sebastian. Stop. What about everything we spent together, the conversations we had. You always said we would be friends" McKayla says upset "I never wanted to be just your friend McKayla and you know that" Sebastian says.