♬ 78 - Space Colony (Part 1)

In the common area.

"Ugh, I am so happy Mr. Davenport gave everyone the day off, because it is way too hot to train." Bree says "I know it's so hot that even my fan is blowing hot" McKayla complains.

"Yeah, I agree" Chase says "Yeah, well, lucky for you, your brother's a bionic air conditioner." Adam says "Ugh, Adam, nobody wants your disgusting breath blowing alll over..." Adam blows on Bree, Chase, McKayla, Luke and Leo with his enhanced lung capacity.

"Oh, good heavens, that is so much better! Get my back! Get my back!" Chase lifts his shirt in the wind from Adam McKayla lifts her hair to feel the wind on her neck "Thanks air conditioning guy" McKayla says "You're welcome napkin girl" Adam says.

Donald and Tasha arrive via the hydraloop "Hey, guys." Tasha says, they all run over to hug and greet Donald and Tasha.

"Ahem! Everybody, I have a very important announcement. I...Donald Davenport...am the first person to create a livable environment on another planet." Donald says "Ha good one Mr Davenport" Luke laughs "I'm serious" Donald says.

"Behold...my very own space colony." Donald shows them image on the screen "Whoa!" Adam says "Wow!" Bree says "Unbelievable" McKayla says "Woah man you're insane" Luke says.

"You colonized a planet? Why didn't you tell me?" Chase asks "Because it was top secret, and because every time I tell you guys anything, you blow it up, burn it down, crack it in half, or sink it." Donald says "Hey, that is not...Yeah, it is true." Adam says.

"Looks cool. Is that Mars?" Bree asks, Donald scoffs "Please. Mars? Mars is for amateurs. I colonized a planet in an entirely different galaxy. Oh, by the way, did I mention I discovered an entirely different galaxy?" Donald puts his arm around Chase.

"How dare you?" Chase says indignantly "The planet is called Lithios, and this high-tech dome mimics the Earth's environment, providing oxygen and gravity to 50 colonists that I hand-picked for the project." Donald says.

"Wow that's quite impressive..." Luke says excitedly until he sees the look on Chase's face. "I mean. How could you?" Luke feigns indignation.

"I'm also the honorary mayor of the colony, which I have named Davenportia." Donald says "Shocking." Bree says sarcastically.

"Those colonists have been living there for almost a month, and they are lovin' every Daven minute of it." Donald says "What a Daven-dream" McKayla sarcastically says "Yeah right, And pretty soon, you will all get to meet them. That's right. We are going on a family vacation to space!" Donald says excitedly.

"And you two are invited too" Donald says "Really?" Luke says "Of course we'll be more of an audience for his Daven show" McKayla says "Oh Yeah" Luke says.

"You told me we were going to Greece." Tasha tells Donald "Well, Davenportia is the Greece of space. Anyways, so it'll be a lot cooler there. It is way too hot here today." Donald says.

"Oh, no worries. I got you covered." Adam uses enhanced lung capacity and accidentally blows Donald across the room, sending him crashing to the floor "That's gonna leave a Daven stain." Leo says.

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

In the spacecraft.

"This is it. Welcome to my intergalactic spacecraft; my pride and joy. Isn't she beautiful?" Donald says.

"Woah! That's AMAZING! Ah!" Luke says in a squeaky, excited voice "It's beautiful" McKayla says.

"Wow! I never thought I'd be jealous of a spaceship." Tasha tells Donald "Oh, come on, honey, don't be jealous. You don't stand a chance against this thing." Donald says.