War of the Worlds Part 1

Our story begins in the vacuum of space where we pan over to a green planet. From off to the left a fleet of starships enters the frame. Dozens of them hovered over the planet bringing us to a shot of its surface. A large tower stood in the center of an industrial city. This tower was more or less two cylinders broken up by the hourglass symbol of the Omnitrix faceplate. Decorative rings and poles stood at the edge of the tower's shape while the building itself stood above all of the other commercial establisments.

The rest of the city seemed to have a more techno-organic feel to it as multiple tall buildings littered the streets of the area, each of them decorated with strange green boils. These towers came in different shapes and sizes, some of them with a curved tip, others with crisscrossing poles, and a few capped with a regular dome. A storm swept through the city causing lightning to strike a few buildings. 

As we zoom into the tower, we can see that dozens upon dozens of Galvans were standing at the entrance, meaning that this planet was Galvan Prime. All of them watched as the armada cruised into the city, casting a large shadow over the tiny beings. They were all approaching the tower, where Azmuth could be seen staring at them from the window of his laboratory. His silent observing session would quickly be broken up as someone teleported inside of the room.

The First Thinker looked behind him and saw that it was none other than Professor Paradox.

Paradox: Azmuth, come with me. 

Azmuth: There's no point, timewalker. The Highbreed Armada caught us totally by surprise. Galvan's planetary defenses are down. We don't have a chance. And without the Galvan, no other race in the galaxy has a chance, either.

More ships pulled into the city just as Paradox was about to speak.

Paradox: But--And I hesitate to say this to the smartest being in the universe--that's where you're wrong. 

This caused Azmuth to perk up in confusion, wondering just what Paradox meant by that.

Azmuth: Explain.

Paradox: We do have a chance--the chance you made for us.

Azmuth: That is not what the Omnimatrix devices are for!

Paradox: The children have proven more than once that they can be used for purposes beyond what you intended.

Azmuth: Perhaps. 

Paradox: Come with me to Earth.

Azmuth: I'm not leaving my home--not now!

Paradox approached the First Thinker before giving him his rebuttal.

Paradox: And I'm not going back without you.

We cut back over to the Highbreed Armada, who had been charging up their weaponry. One of them fired their laser, rotating the beam of light to make a trail of destruction towards the tower. Noticing this, Paradox would look down at Azmuth before cracking a joke. 

Paradox: I sincerely hope you'll reconsider in the next three seconds or so. 

Azmuth continued to watch as the crimson beam drew closer, making his decision as he did so. The tiny man turned and looked up at Paradox who would take this action as a yes. At the last possible second the timewalker teleported them away from the planet. Seconds after their escape the beam had finally reached the tower where it would obliterate not only the structure, but the very planet that it rested on.