Tails x Kit

Kit for some reason didn't really see Tails as anything more until Surge got away from him. After that, it was all over. At least it should've been. Sure he could obsess over Sonic. But why would he do that? It seemed that he was destined to serve Surge then nothing more. That was until he finally noticed Tails.

Kit didn't know why he avoided the over fox. Until all he could see was yellow from the other. Tails was beautiful and the fact that Kit only noticed now, made it a big problem. Given their history, Kit avoided the other. Not wanting his confusing feelings to confuse the other.

All that did was make Tails worry for him. Trying to find the other and make sure he was okay. Kit would always say he was okay. But inside he was not. But he kept it away from Tails, not wanting to burden the other. So there he stayed alone and silent. With Tails worried and he staying away from the only one who seemed to care.

One day seemed to be all like the others. Kit was alone, Tails checked on him to make sure he was okay. But Kit seemed to be overwhelmed by emotions and kissed Tails. Surprisingly, Tails embraced the kiss. Kit only pulled away after he couldn't breathe for any longer.

"Sorry..."

"Was this what you were trying to hide from me?"

"...Yes..."

Tails hugs Kit and Kit hugs back. Solidifying their bond together.