Sonic x Jet

Like a fool Jet agreed to move in with Sonic. Surprisingly enough Sonic wasn't the problem, it was Tails. The little mad genius who has seemingly endless brain power didn't really like him. Jet couldn't blame the cute little critter until said critter plotted against him and made his life a living hell.

First it was simple, a few minor traps and schemes that Jet didn't even think came from anyone, then it got worse, a lot more worse. More elaborate, more painful, and more deadly. Jet figured it out once he found the little fox setting up one of these traps. Jet let him go because he wasn't about to let her get a scolding from Sonic. He wouldn't wish that on his worst enemy. But Tails kept on going.

So Jet thought a little talk was in order.

"Tails?" Jet entered the door to the fox's workshop, looking around then finding the fox hunched over the desk working on something. Probably another scheme to hurt Jet, the bird was actually impressed.

"Tails" The fox jumps out of her seat and turns to the bird, which shock the fox to her core, realizing that the Bird had seen what she was doing, she attempts to take down the blueprints and hide them behind her back.

"Look, Kid... I just want to know why... I mean I get it, but still, why?"

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to be around Sonic more. He's always around you now! I just wanted to have some time with my brother..."

"Kid. If that's all you wanted to have, why didn't you just ask me?"

"I didn't ask because you're more stubborn than an rock."

"Fair enough. But next time, ask, okay?"

"Okay."

Jet walks out of the room feeling like he did something. While Tails throws her blueprints away to get onto something else.