Knuckles x Sonic

When Sonic first saw Knuckles, all he knew was that Knuckles was very tall in stature and extremely strong. Really strong. That extended when they became friends. Knuckles was tall and strong. Whenever Knuckles was mentioned, Sonic would turn as red as Knuckles.

Knuckles' first impression of Sonic was that he was short and fast. That also extended to when they became friends with the added personality trait that Sonic was annoying. Really annoying. He was a fast annoying hedgehog. But they were still friends no matter how little Knuckles would actually admit to that.

When they became boyfriends. The only thing that changed was their relationship titles. They are boyfriends now. But they still feel like friends who hug and kiss and cuddle and all of that. Also Knuckles can't deny their relationship now, no matter how he tries.

Sonic annoys Knuckles by kissing him then running away. Knuckles picks up Sonic and puts him on his shoulders. Sonic has to climb up Knuckles to hug and kiss him. If Knuckles doesn't pick him up and do it himself. Sonic annoys Knuckles to no end yet when Knuckles gets mad, Sonic will try to make sure Knuckles isn't actually mad at him. The weirdest pair. Who probably care for each other a bit too much.