Chapter 77

The weeks of relentless touring had started to blur together for Amelia. Each city seemed like a mirror image of the last—same routine, same stages, same exhaustion. The spark that once lit up her world had dimmed to a faint flicker, overshadowed by the constant grind of moving from one place to the next. Taylor's Eras Tour had become a whirlwind of music, lights, and adoring fans, but for Amelia, it was beginning to feel like a never-ending loop she couldn't escape.

But London was different.

They arrived in the city three days before the first show, and there was a buzz in the air that Amelia couldn't ignore. The iconic skyline, the history that seeped from every corner, the anticipation of what was to come—it was almost enough to lift her spirits. Almost.

Taylor had invited one of her close friends, Gracie, to join them for the London shows. Amelia had never met Gracie before, but she'd heard stories—Gracie was fun, kind, and someone Taylor trusted deeply. Amelia hoped that maybe, just maybe, Gracie's presence would bring some much-needed light into the shadows that had been following her.

The moment Gracie walked into their hotel suite, her warm smile and easygoing nature filled the room. "London, baby! This is going to be epic!" Gracie exclaimed, hugging Taylor tightly before turning to Travis with a grin. "And you, Mr. Kelce, are going to kill it on stage. I can't wait to see you in action!"

Taylor laughed, her excitement infectious as she hugged Gracie back. "You're going to love it, Grace. Travis has been working so hard, and I know the fans are going to go crazy."

Travis, ever the supportive boyfriend, wrapped an arm around Taylor's waist, pulling her close. "It's all because of you, Tay. You make everything feel possible."

As they continued to gush about the tour and Travis's upcoming debut on stage, Amelia found herself retreating further into the background. The excitement that radiated from Taylor and Travis, the way they spoke about the tour like it was the only thing that mattered, only served to highlight how disconnected Amelia felt. She had been part of this world for so long, but now, she was struggling to find her place in it.

Gracie, however, seemed to pick up on Amelia's discomfort. While Taylor and Travis were lost in their own world, Gracie's eyes subtly shifted toward Amelia, concern flickering in her gaze. It was as if she could see the weight that Amelia had been carrying, the burden that neither Taylor nor Travis seemed to notice.

"Hey, Amelia," Gracie said gently, pulling her into the conversation. "How are you doing? London's pretty cool, huh?"

Amelia forced a smile, grateful for the attention but unsure how to answer. "Yeah, it's... it's nice. I've never been here before."

"Well, we've got a couple of days before the shows start. How about we go out and explore? I know some amazing spots in the city, and I'd love to show you around."

Taylor, still beaming from the high of planning the tour, chimed in. "That sounds great, Gracie! Amelia, you should definitely go with her. You'll love it."

Amelia nodded, but the idea of exploring the city with Gracie felt like a daunting task. She wasn't sure she had the energy to keep up, not when everything inside her felt so heavy. But the alternative—staying behind while Taylor and Travis immersed themselves in their tour preparations—seemed even worse.

"Yeah, that sounds fun," Amelia agreed quietly, though her heart wasn't in it.

Gracie didn't miss the hesitation in her voice, but she didn't push. Instead, she offered Amelia a reassuring smile, one that promised no pressure, just companionship. "Whenever you're ready, no rush. We've got plenty of time to take in the sights."