Chapter 79

The final note of Taylor's last song echoed through the stadium, and as the crowd erupted into cheers, a wave of relief washed over both Taylor and Amelia. The European leg of the Eras Tour had come to an end, and now it was time to return to a place where they could finally relax—Rhode Island.

As they boarded the private jet that would take them back to the States, Taylor couldn't help but notice the change in Amelia. The anxiety and tension that had plagued her over the past few weeks seemed to have lessened, replaced by a quiet anticipation. Amelia had always loved the Rhode Island beach house; it was a place where she could breathe, where the noise of the world faded into the background, and where she could just be herself.

But there was another reason for her excitement—Travis was meeting them there. Amelia had missed him terribly during the final stretch of the tour. The trio had become inseparable, and the time apart had only made her realize how much she valued his presence in her life.

As the jet took off, Amelia glanced out the window, the twinkling lights of London fading into the distance. She leaned back in her seat, feeling the comforting hum of the plane beneath her. Taylor sat beside her, scrolling through her phone, but she kept glancing at Amelia, a soft smile on her lips.

"Looking forward to seeing Travis?" Taylor asked, finally breaking the silence.

Amelia nodded, a small smile tugging at the corners of her mouth. "Yeah, I really missed him. It's not the same without him around."

Taylor reached over and squeezed her hand. "I know, me too. But we'll be together again soon, and we'll have all the time in the world to unwind at the beach house."

The rest of the flight passed in a comfortable silence. Both of them were lost in their thoughts, the exhaustion from the tour catching up with them. Amelia drifted in and out of sleep, her dreams filled with images of the beach, the sound of waves crashing against the shore, and the warmth of the sun on her skin.

When they finally touched down in Rhode Island, the familiar smell of the ocean filled the air as they stepped out of the jet. The drive to the beach house was short, and as they pulled up to the front of the house, Amelia's heart skipped a beat. There, standing on the porch, was Travis, his face lighting up as he saw them approach.

Before the car had even fully stopped, Amelia was out the door, running up the steps and throwing herself into Travis's arms. He laughed, wrapping her in a bear hug that lifted her off the ground.

"I missed you so much!" Amelia exclaimed, her voice muffled against his chest.

"I missed you too, kiddo," Travis replied, ruffling her hair. "It's good to have you back."

Taylor followed behind, her own smile widening as she watched the reunion. She hugged Travis tightly when she reached the top of the steps, and for a moment, the three of them stood there, wrapped up in the joy of being together again.

Inside the house, the familiar sights and smells welcomed them back. The large windows overlooking the ocean, the cozy furniture, and the pictures on the walls—it all felt like home. Amelia's excitement bubbled over as she raced upstairs to unpack, eager to get down to the beach as soon as possible.

Later that afternoon, they all found themselves on the beach. The sun was beginning its descent, casting a golden glow over the water. Amelia ran along the shore, the sand soft beneath her feet, while Taylor and Travis watched from a distance, their hands intertwined.

"She seems happier," Travis remarked, glancing over at Taylor.

Taylor nodded. "Yeah, I think she really needed this. We all did."

As the sun dipped lower, the three of them gathered around a small bonfire Travis had built, roasting marshmallows and sharing stories from the tour. The warmth of the fire, the sound of the waves, and the laughter that echoed through the night—it was everything Amelia had been longing for.

As the night wore on, Amelia found herself sitting between Taylor and Travis, leaning her head on Taylor's shoulder. The fire crackled softly, and the stars above twinkled like tiny diamonds in the sky.

"Thank you," Amelia whispered, her voice barely audible over the sound of the ocean.

"For what?" Taylor asked, looking down at her with a gentle smile.

"For everything," Amelia replied, her eyes shining with gratitude.

Taylor kissed the top of her head. "You don't have to thank us, Amelia. We're just glad you're here with us."

Travis nodded in agreement, wrapping an arm around both of them. "This is where you belong, kiddo."

And as they sat there, wrapped in each other's warmth, Amelia knew they were right. No matter what the future held, no matter how many cities they traveled to or how many challenges they faced, this was home—right here with Taylor and Travis. And in that moment, everything was perfect.