Chapter 73

Back in LA, everything felt different. The spacious mansion, usually filled with excitement and energy, now felt empty and hollow without Logan. Amelia tried to focus on the positives—she had her family, she was in a beautiful home, and she had the incredible opportunity to travel the world with Taylor. But none of that could fill the void left by Logan's absence. The only thing that kept her going was the promise Logan had made to call her that night.

As the hours ticked by, Amelia found herself pacing in her room, checking her phone every few minutes. She knew he wouldn't call until later, but the anticipation made it hard to concentrate on anything else. The house was buzzing with activity; Taylor and Travis were deep into preparations for the next leg of the Eras Tour, which was just days away. They were flying out to Paris soon, and the stress of getting everything in order had taken over.

Amelia tried to keep herself busy, but the reality of what was coming weighed heavily on her. The thought of returning to the tour, stepping back into that world of flashing lights and screaming fans, made her anxiety bubble up again. She wasn't going into it blindly this time—she had people she could trust, like Taylor and Travis—but that didn't make the fear any less real.

The worst part was that she felt overlooked. Taylor and Travis were so caught up in the whirlwind of last-minute details that they didn't seem to notice her growing anxiety. Amelia didn't blame them; she knew how much pressure they were under, but it still hurt to feel like she was invisible in her own home.

She wanted to talk to someone, to share what she was feeling, but every time she thought about approaching Taylor or Travis, they seemed too busy, too preoccupied with their own concerns. Amelia sighed, sinking into her bed and hugging a pillow to her chest. The loneliness was overwhelming, and the only person she felt she could lean on was Logan.

As evening approached, Amelia's anxiety reached a peak. The reality of the tour was looming closer, and she couldn't shake the feeling of dread that had settled in her chest. She kept telling herself that she had survived the tour before, that she could do it again, but the memories of her panic attack in Australia kept creeping back, casting a shadow over her thoughts.

Finally, her phone buzzed, snapping her out of her spiral. She grabbed it, heart racing, and saw Logan's name flash across the screen. For a moment, all the tension melted away, replaced by a wave of relief.

"Hey," she said, her voice trembling slightly as she answered.

"Hey, Amelia," Logan's familiar voice came through, warm and comforting. "How's it going?"

Amelia let out a shaky breath. "It's... it's been tough. I miss you."

"I miss you too," Logan replied, his tone softening. "But we'll see each other soon, right? You'll get through this."

She bit her lip, trying to hold back the tears that were threatening to spill. "I know, but it's hard. The tour... it's just so overwhelming, and I feel like I'm all alone in this."

"You're not alone," Logan said firmly. "I'm here, even if it's just over the phone. And Taylor and Travis—they care about you, even if they're busy right now. But I get it, Amelia. I really do."

Amelia closed her eyes, letting his words wash over her. "I'm scared, Logan. What if it happens again? What if I can't handle it?"

"It's okay to be scared," he reassured her. "But you're stronger than you think. Remember how far you've come. You got through it last time, and you will again. And if you ever need to talk, I'm just a call away, no matter what."

"Thank you," Amelia whispered, feeling a little bit of the weight lift off her shoulders. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

"You'll never have to find out," Logan said softly. "Now, tell me about your day. Let's take your mind off things for a while."

Amelia smiled, feeling a warmth spread through her chest as they talked. For the first time all day, she felt like she could breathe again. Logan had a way of making everything seem okay, even when it wasn't. And as they chatted about everything and nothing, she felt her anxiety slowly ebb away.

But as the call ended and she was left alone in her room, the reality of what was ahead came crashing back. Amelia knew she couldn't rely on Logan for everything. She needed to find a way to cope with her fears, to stand on her own feet. But for tonight, she was just grateful to have someone who understood, who made her feel less alone.

As she drifted off to sleep, she knew that the days ahead would be challenging. But with Logan's words still echoing in her mind, she felt a glimmer of hope. She wasn't facing this alone, and maybe, just maybe, she'd find the strength to get through it.