Chapter 87

The next day, Taylor could hardly contain her excitement. She had been waiting for the perfect moment to share the big news with everyone, especially Amelia. As the morning sun streamed through the windows of their LA home, the smell of freshly brewed coffee filled the air, and the house was buzzing with holiday preparations.

Amelia was helping Andrea and Kylie set the table for breakfast when Taylor, unable to hold it in any longer, gathered everyone in the living room. Travis stood by her side, a wide grin on his face.

"Alright, everyone," Taylor began, her voice trembling with excitement, "I have some news to share."

All eyes were on her, a mix of curiosity and anticipation filling the room. Amelia, standing between Andrea and Scott, looked up at Taylor with wide eyes, sensing that whatever was coming was big.

Taylor took a deep breath, her hand resting on her stomach. "Travis and I... we're expecting a baby!"

The room erupted in cheers and congratulations. Andrea rushed forward to hug Taylor, tears of joy in her eyes. Scott gave Travis a hearty handshake, while Jason, Kylie, and the kids surrounded them with hugs. Amelia stood frozen for a moment, processing the news.

A smile slowly spread across her face as she realized what this meant—she was going to have a little sibling. She rushed forward, hugging Taylor tightly, tears brimming in her eyes.

"This is amazing!" Amelia exclaimed, looking up at Taylor, who was beaming with happiness.

"It is," Taylor replied, her voice soft and full of emotion. "We're all in this together, and I can't wait to see what the future holds."

As the family celebrated the joyous news, the warmth and love in the room made it clear that this Christmas would be one to remember. Taylor and Travis's baby would be welcomed into a world full of love, and Amelia knew that, no matter what, they were all going to be okay.

4o