44. Troubled

Akane POV

When we arrive to Fukurodani High, we happened to meet with the members from Karasuno who came at the same time as us. Seeing this, Coach Nekomata decided that some of us should show Karasuno around since they didn't get to tour Tokyo last time.

"Hey, hey! Where's the Skytree!?" Hinata eagerly asks Kenma.

"Um...The Skytree...?" Kenma repeats.

"Ah! Is that Tokyo Tower over there!?" Hinata enthusiastically points to a regular steel tower.

"Pfft," everyone in the team tries to keep in their laughter.

"That's... a normal steel tower," Kenma corrects Hinata.

As I watch Kenma guide Hinata around, a subtle smile forms on my face. "Kenma's so adorable when he's talking to Hinata. I'm so happy for him!" I giggle then turn to the Karasuno girls. "But is Hinata serious when he asks if that regular steel tower is the Tokyo Tower?"

A sweatdrop falls behind the back of their heads.

"He's serious," Sakura states.

I notice their gazes suddenly turn to the left and look over to their direction to see Kuroo laughing. "What? Don't you guys have steel towers in Miyagi? That conversation is giving me déjà vu," he taunts Daichi.

"The steel towers in Tokyo all look like the Tokyo Tower to us country folk, okay?!" Daichi angrily defends and Nanami sighs.

"Kuroo, it's the early morning, you shouldn't annoy them. They took a long trip to get here," Nanami scolds Kuroo.

"Aw~ c'mon," Kuroo smirks, "I'll stop unless you let me tease you~" He tries to put his arm around her, but she quickly avoids him. "You're so cute Nanami~"

Nanami blushes then pushes Kuroo away in a fluster. "A-anyways let's hurry back to Shinzen High's gym," she tells us and points to Shinzen High.

"Wait, we're playing at a different school than last time!?" Hinata exclaims in surprise.

I laugh. "This year the training camp is rotating through each of the schools participating in the training camp so right now it's Shinzen High's turn," I happily explain and Kenma nods his head.

"Before, we always had the summer training camp at Shinzen. The weather here is cool, but there are a lot of bugs here," he tells them then smacks a bug that lands on his arm.

Out of nowhere, Lev sprints down in excitement at Karasuno's arrival. I put my hands on my hips. "Lev's supposed to be practicing with Yaku," I scold.

"Lev?" Yachi questions and Nanami points to Lev.

"He's a first-year on the team. He's not all that great of a player, but definitely the loudest," Nanami answers. "Oh, he's also half Russian and half Japanese."

"I wouldn't call him Russian since he only knows how to speak Japanese," I jokingly add.

"Did you grow at all?!" Lev excitedly asks Hinata.

"Lev, you're too loud," Kenma scolds him.

"That's rude, right from the get-go," Hinata pouts in a depressed tone. Lev looks down at him and Hinata starts to sweat bullets seeing the height distance between the two.. "L-like I'd grow in just two weeks!!"

"I grew two millimeters!" Lev happily grins.

"Geh!" Hinata blurts out in shock.

Lev notices Sakura standing next to Hinata and grins. "No way, you're the same height as Hinata~" he says as he compares her height with his, "I'm taller than you too."