Haikyuu Fanfic Series ~

I just want to say thank you to all for reading The Purrfect Love Story! ^.^ My writing isn't perfect, but I hope you enjoyed the fanfic story of Kenma and Akane :) This is my fifth completed story in my Haikyuu fanfic series. I've come a long way from when I first started which is really rewarding to me.

If you want to see this story in a different point of view like Nanami's point of view or other girls who were mention in the story then you can! All these girls have their own stories and you can see their experience in love and how they're involved.

This a Haikyuu Fanfiction series so all the stories below relate with each other so if you are curious about any other characters or interested in other guys in Haikyuu then you can read these Haikyuu stories.

Haikyuu Fanfiction Series:

Read Snapshot (Nishinoya x OC) - Completed
If you're interested in Sakura's story:(This character isn't really mentioned in this story)
Sakura was once a outgoing girl who always enjoyed being around people. However after a terrible experience, she never made any close friends or any friends. When she starts her first year of high school, she is forced to take a school club. Not wanting to get involved with anyone, she decides to take the photography club. She thought her job in the photography club was to take photos of the school buildings, instead she has to take pics Karasono's boys volleyball club. Will love bloom along this job?

Read Brilliance (Kageyama x OC)
If you're interested in Natsuki's story:
Natsuki Tsukiyomi is a second year in Karasuno and is a part of the photography club. She can be described as intimidating and cold yet over time that changed, but how? What happen to her when she wasn't there as coach? The struggles in her life with the Serizawa family and volleyball. Just what exactly does teamwork mean to her? Why is she a Merciless Queen?

Read Broken (Oikawa x OC) - Completed
If you're interested in Misaki's story:
Misaki Hoshina reigns the status as the New Queen after Natsuki left volleyball. Beautiful and elegant as a model along with the brains, she seems like the perfect girl that all the boys fawn over. Misaki, however, has a deep secret that she hides and the right knee that follows her as a burden ever since the accident after their awards ceremony on the last day of middle school. After two years, Misaki tries to keep herself together, by moving to Aobajousai for her two childhood friends. Iwaizumi and Oikawa. For them, they can only see the girl they loved in the past that broke their hearts. When she comes back, Oikawa tries to forget his feelings for her while Iwaizumi is still in love. Their friendship is strong, but at the same time the pain they all face in the past surfaces back. Can the broken ever be fixed or will it always be broken?

Read Clever Joker (Tsukishima x OC)
If you're interested in Tomoyo's story:
Tomoyo Tsukinose is a second year in Karasuno and is a part of the photography club. Everyone sees her as the loud girl and not exactly the smartest. But is that how she really is? Is she hiding something more than just that? Understand Tomoyo's feelings for her family and how she moves forward from the loneliness she always felt.

Read Radiance (Sugawara x OC)
If you're interested in Rina's story:(This character isn't really mentioned in this story)
Everyone know that Touya isn't exactly the best president and that's why Rina takes over. Rina Fukuhara seems scary to everyone, but why is that? She's a third year and seems reliable and strong, but is that all there is to her? What's her relationship with Sugawara??? Read her story to find out more~

Read Got Skills? (Iwaizumi x OC x Kunimi)
If you're interested in Mihane's story:
Mihane Iwasaki is a spunky girl from what we seen and is totally boy-crazy. She goes to Aobajousai as a first year and hopes that one day her Prince Charming will take her away. She believes that Oikawa Tooru is the one, but is he really? Or is there someone else out there to be Prince?