Thank You Readers!

I just want to say thank you to all for reading the Purrfect Love Story! I never thought I would finish this story, but I did. At first, I wasn't sure how this story was going to turn out but I'm glad of the way it came out to be. The story changed a lot from the original plan but it turned out to be better than I thought! I admit after writing this fanfic, I come to love Kenma even more than ever before and he's become one of my top 5 characters now (Especially his JP voice actor Yuki Kaiji)! My writing isn't perfect, but I hope you enjoyed the fanfic story of Kenma and Akane! Writing Kenma was really fun, I'm not sure if I hit his character quite right at times but I tried my best >~< I didn't want to make him OOC which is something I often worry about, but hopefully I'm close to who he is as a character.

Please tell me if there are any mistakes in this story and I'll edit them and please leave a review or a comment about whether you like the story or not. It's always nice to have some feedback so I can do better for my next stories :)

I'm glad that you guys all stick to the story even though it was super long ^.^ I love writing stories and I love you guys >~< Thanks again for reading this story and I hope you'll enjoy the future updates for my other stories!