3. Mornings

Ashton: He sleeps soundlessly beside you, his mouth open slightly. He shifts a little when he feels you move, and tightens his arms around your back. Groaning, he says, “Let’s sleep in.”  You sigh in content and rest your cheek on his bare chest. It rises and falls gently as he drifts off again, luring you back into unconsciousness.

Michael: You squint as the harsh sunlight penetrates your sensitive lids. You yawn and lift yourself up from the bed, and onto your elbows. Michael is on his stomach, his hands are hidden under the cool side of his pillow. He snores softly, not noticing your missing presence. You roll your eyes and pad off to the bathroom to freshen up, no doubt he’ll be up sooner or later.

Calum: You do your best to shake him awake, but he isn’t budging. Groaning, you drop back onto your pillow and stair at the ceiling of the bunk. You can hear the other boys already getting up and getting ready for the day, but here you are with your lazy boyfriend. You shake him again and he groans, blindly reaching until he latches onto your waist, and pulls you into his chest. “Five more minutes, Y/N. I promise.”

Luke: He’s normally up before you are. As you sleep soundly in the bed, he’s up and moving around, getting things ready for the day. You turn onto your side, and he immediately stops moving and holds his breath. Once you’ve stopped twisting and turning, he exhales. A grin graces his face, and he quietly walks over and pecks you on the forehead before leaving you to rest.