54. Whipped

Calum: That’s not true,” You heard Calum argue as you walked towards the boys.  Out of curiosity you stopped, just in case you wouldn’t get the chance to hear about it.  “Yes it is,” Ashton laughed.  “Boy, you’re whipped,” Michael chimed in.  “Am not!”  Calum defended.  “Whipped?”  You laughed.  After listening in and Michael and Ashton bickering with Calum you’d gotten tired and tip-toed away.  “Hey guys, what do you want for dinner, I was thinking take-out,” You exclaimed as you came down the stairs for a second time, fooling them into not knowing you were listening.  “That’s sounds perfect,” Calum commented, “I’ll call ‘em up!”  All the boys laughed as Calum mumbled a damn it.  “What was that about?”  You asked the boys, even if you already knew.  “Nothing,” Michael giggled.  Later that night you got up to go to the bathroom, though, in reality you just wanted to see if they talked about Calum being whipped while you were gone.  They did.  “So, now you see how you’re whipped,” Michael said as he paused the movie.  Calum looked at Ashton and Michael and then to Luke who was simply on his phone, avoiding the argument.  “So?”  He shrugged, “Doesn’t matter.  I like doing things for my lady, plus, I’m always rewarded.”  He smirked.  All the guys laughed at his comment as you felt yourself warm a bit.  He didn’t mind, of course, he was just being cocky with the end remark.  You knew him and you knew he only said the last part to earn ‘guy points’.  You smiled, “He’s a keeper.”

Luke:  “You realize you have Luke whipped,” Michael commented as Luke grabbed your 3rd bag of clothes.  “No I don’t.”  “Yes you do.”  “No I don’t.”  “Yes you do.”  “Whatever.”  “Luke’s whipped.”  “Go annoy someone else.”  “You’re choice.”  Almost right after your conversation with Michael you saw what he meant.  Luke catered after you, and you let him.  “Um, Luke, let me carry some,” You said as you took two of the bags.  “Nonsense, I got it, don’t you worry your pretty little face.”  “No, I got them.”  “Nope,” Luke said.  “At least one, come on, it’s gotta be annoying to carry all the bags,” You reasoned.  “I guess, if you insist,” He said, finally giving in.  You smiled as Luke handed you the lightest bag.  “Really?”  You questioned.  Luke looked at you, “What?”  “This is the fucking lightest bag,” You exclaimed, “Excuse my language.”  Luke looked at you and then spoke again, “Y/N, what is this about.  You never protest to stuff like this.”  “Nothing,” You mumbled.  He raised an eyebrow, “Y/N?”  “Fine,” You sighed, “Michael said you were whipped and I can actually see it.  I don’t want you whipped.”  Luke laughed, “To be honest, I’m fine with doing all this.  It’s just little ways I can show you that I love you.  Screw Michael he ju- actually don’t screw Michael; that was bad wording.  Okay, Michael doesn’t matter.  You didn’t notice it before it was pointed out.  That means it’s normal for the both of us.  Don’t you worry, sweetie.”  You smiled at how awkward he was, but blushed at the name.  He knew it always made things better, “Thanks.”  “Of course,” He said as he kissed you nose and taking the bag back.  “Hey!”  You laughed.

Michael: “I’m whipped,” Michael randomly said one day.  You looked up at him, aware of what he said, but confused as to why it came out.  “What?”  “I’m whipped.”  “Yeah, I got that, but why so sudden and what evidence do you have?”  You asked, sitting up from the coach.  “Earlier Luke was telling me how I always did stuff for you and- I don’t know, I’ve been thinking about it.  He’s right, babe, I’m a bit whipped,” Michael sighed.  You looked at him, taking minutes to think before responding.  You did this a lot, you thought a lot, he was used to it.  What do I say, you thought?  What can I say?  He is pretty whipped, do I just tell him not to be?  “I really don’t know what to say,” You finally responded with, “What do you want to do about it?”  “I don’t know, that’s why I told you.  I don’t want to be whipped, but I really like doing stuff for you.  It makes me feel good,” He said.  You smiled, sure of what to do now.  “Be kind to everyone then,” You proposed, “Just be kind to multiple people, not just me.”  “That’s gonna be a bit hard for someone like me,” Michael laughed.  You laughed too, “You think you can try?”  He nodded, “Yeah, but don’t think that I’m not going to pamper you.”  He got up and snuggled up to you.  “Oh I wouldn’t dream of it.  Not having to do my laundry is amazing,” You laughed.  Michael smiled too; finally glad to have that off his chest.  ‘”Yeah, it’s not fun for me though.  Women have such complicated things.”  You laughed at his comment, “Yeah, well you’re whipped.  So get used to it.”

Ashton: “Hey babe, can I please get a glass of water?”  You asked Ashton, giving your best puppy-dog eyes.  “Of course,” He smiled, pecking you on the cheek before getting up.  Once he was gone you looked over at the giggling Calum and Michael.  “What?”  You asked.  When they didn’t answer you looked over at Luke, “Do you know what they’re talking about?”  “They think Ashton’s whipped.”  “Oh,” You commented, “No he’s not!”  Calum sat up, “Yeah he is.  Do you not see how much you he does for you?”  You shrugged, “And I do things for him too.  So, it’s mutual, he’s not whipped.”  Michael and Calum both shook their head.  “Ashton does a lot more for you than you do for him,” Michael commented.  You laughed at their comment, “Trust me guys, I do a lot more for him.”  Both of them looked at you with an eyebrow raised.  As you looked at each of them you winked, just in time for Ashton to come in as well.  Luke, Calum and Michael were all in a fit of giggles as Ashton walked in, handing you the glass.  “What are you guys talking about?”  He asked.  “Nothing,” You smiled, “I just told them a joke.  I’ve told you it already though.”  “Oh,” He nodded as he sat back down next to you.  He never knew what you guys were truly talking about that night.