27. You Have A Nightmare

Luke: "No," you yelled, "Luke, please answer me!". You weren't sure if you were having a nightmare, or if what was happening there was real, you just knew that your boyfriend was dead. He dropped dead right in front of you. "It's your turn now, sweetheart," you look up to see a man all dressed in black with a blurred face holding a knife. "No!", you desperately yelled, "Luke, please help me!". (Y/N)! (Y/N)!", you felt someone shaking your body and screaming your name, "(Y/N), wake up!", you heard again. That voice sounded familiar, but could it be? No, he was dead; he had died in front of you. "(Y/N)!", and with that, you opened your eyes, only to find yourself covered in sweat and a very scared Luke staring at you. "Luke!", you exclaimed, feeling tears welling up in your eyes. "(Y/N), what happened, babe, are you okay?," he worriedly asked, involving you in his arms. "I-I had a nightmare," you whispered, trying not to remember the dream. "Shhh, it's okay now, I'm here, okay?," he whispered lovingly.

Ashton: "Get out, (Y/N)!", Ashton yelled, "I'm tired of you and your bullshit, I want you out of my life," you had never seen him so aggressive in your whole life. "But-," you tried, but was instantly cut off by Ashton's hand slapping you right in the face. "That's for you to learn, you're just a whore, (Y/N)!", you had no idea where all of this was coming from, but you could clearly see the hate in his eyes. Scared and confused, you wrapped your arms around your legs, bringing your knees to your chest and started to cry all of your tears. "Please Ashton," you mumbled. "(Y/N)?", you heard Ashton's voice again. But, this time, it was caring, lovingly, worried. "Ash?", you whispered, opening your eyes to see his hazel ones. "Were you having a nightmare?", he asked and you nodded. "I'm here to protect you, babe," he told you, pecking the top of your head.

Michael: You were getting some water in the kitchen, trying to forget your nightmare. You weren't one to get easily scared those kind of things, but these one really got to you. You were trapped somewhere, you didn't know where or who had put you there. If that was it, then you'd been fine, but it wasn't. You were forced to watch Michael being tortured over and over again. You knew it was all an illusion, but it looked so real, it sounded so real; it felt so real. "The bed is lonely without you," Michael's voice took you away from your thoughts, "Wow, are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost," he stated, walking over to you and staring at your face worriedly. "I'm fine," you shrugged, "Just had a nightmare,". "Hey, let's go back to bed," he wrapped an arm around your waist, "I swear I'll protect you!".

Calum: "Calum," you whispered, shaking his shoulders, receiving nothing. "Calum," you tried again, louder this time, and shaking his shoulders harder. "Hmm?", he muttered. "I'm really sorry to wake you up like this," you were starting to feel embarrassed; it was a stupid reason to wake him up, "But I had a nightmare and I couldn't go back to sleep,". Instantly, he was awake, scooping you into his arms. "Are you okay now?", he asked, playing with your hair. "Yeah, I just wanted to talk to you for a little while," you shrugged, blushing, "Hey, Cal," you called. "Yeah?", he replied, looking down at you. "Can you sing me to sleep?", you were sure you were as red as a tomato now. "Of course," he smiled as he started to sing a lullaby for you. You only had good dreams after that...