83. Therapy

Luke:
Another day in the same school, the same mechanical system and the same ignorant, impertinent people. Days like today, where the teachers and people had completely drained every single ounce of happiness and motivation, you wanted to walk home, have a bath and cuddle with Luke for the night. Forget all your worries about exams and your future. But that was seeming impossible, due to the fact that you didn't know him nor did you have the guts to message him and tell him how you feel towards him. You'd imagined how perfect it would be, to just come home to him sat on the sofa, and there to hug whenever you both needed it, but it was not going to happen; he was popular, you were not, he was cool and cute, you were not cool and, in your eyes, ugly. So you went home, had a bath and sat in the corner of your and broke down, unable to stop yourself from crying and crying, gripping every inch of your body with force until you'd eventually grown extremely exhausted and fell asleep at 3 am.

Calum:
You walked through the door, hoping to see, Calum, stood there, smiling at you like you meant something to him. But instead, you walked in to see an empty hallway with several pairs of shoes lined up against the wall and tree, different colored coats hanging on the coat rack. Dumping your bags onto the floor, making a drink and walking to your room to complete your homework was exhausting. So exhausting you could not complete your homework. So you just laid in bed, waiting until a spark of motivation and inspiration would fly past you. Hours past and nothing came along, leaving you hopeless and tired of trying anymore. It was only 15 minutes after that, that your phone buzzed, you checked it only to see that 1/4 of your idols, Calum Hood had just followed you on tiwtter.

Michael:
You were hopeless but hoping for something which was just not going to happen. Nothing was going right lately, leaving you distraught and in a state. All your walls came falling down, and no one was there to help you. The way you saw it was this: you're in a world surrounded by people who hate you and don't take the time to know you. The silence was defining, the darkness was blinding, the darkness was closing in on you, and it being 2 am, help wasn't looking too close to you anymore. In that moment, 2:47 am when you remembered something truly magical which happened to you a while ago: When you met thee Michael Clifford. Those words that he spoke: "I love you, and you are important to me. Never give up," it just kept replaying in your head, over and over again. Then you realized, someone did care, care enough to take the time to notice you weren't okay and try to make you feel better about yourself and how you are feeling.

Ashton:
with every agonizing minute that passed, you grew weaker and weaker, unable to control the thoughts inside your head. Unable to put a stop to all this pain. You were slowly losing faith in both yourself and everything around you. How long until the tables turn? will you ever get what you deserve? will you ever be able to live your life without all the problems and worries you cope with Every. Single. Day. No one understood just how much you hurt, inside and out. Everyone oblivious to the fact that you were not OK every time someone asked if you were. You were scrolling through tumblr, something caught your eye; a post by your idol, Ashton Irwin. You read the post, analyzing every word he'd typed. That was all it took, a small post, to let you know that everything was going to be OK and that you were going to be alright.