92. You Have A Fight With The Boys

Ashton:

"Maybe if you hate me so much I should just go" I yell at them. Calum, Michael, and Luke look at me, somewhat annoyed at this point. "Y/N," Michael begins, "we never said we hated you". "Yeah, we just think that Ashton needs to spend some more time with us. That's all" Calum adds on. "Fine. You'll get your time with him" I say, storming out of the apartment. "Wait, Y/N. We don't mean for you to stop everything with Ashton. He loves you, like, a lot. So don't end it with him because we're idiots. We shouldn't have complained. You make him really happy so, just go. Be with him, I mean. Go with him" Luke saves the other boys. I smile at them and give him a small nod before heading out the door.

Calum:

"Y/N, would you please stop interrupting me?!" Ashton shouts at me. I look at him, shocked at his outburst, and also shocked that the other boys aren't saying anything. Sure, I do talk over them sometimes to get Calum's attention, but he's my boyfriend. I need to talk to him. "Fine, I just won't talk to you, then" I spit out, crossing my arms and staring straight ahead. I last like this for only about seventeen minutes, because by then they're apologizing to me for yelling and not defending me. "No, it's fine," I say at last. "I shouldn't be talking over you. It's alright. I'll fix it".

Michael:

"Seriously, what is your problem with me?" I question the boys who used to be laughing hysterically sitting quietly in front of me. Every time I see them they seem annoyed with me, and their moods immediately shift from upbeat and happy to quiet. They just look at me until Calum says something. "Do you like Michael?" he asks, surprising me. Of course I do. We're dating and I've never been happier. "Yes, I do. I really do. Why do you ask?" They look at each other for a few seconds. "I don't really know. It just seems like sometimes you don't" he explains. I look at the ground, wondering how my actions would come across as not liking them. He makes me so happy, and I thought I showed that. "Don't worry, guys. I do. I wouldn't do that to him" I assure them. "Okay, good," Calum sighs, "because he's head over heels for you and I don't know what he would do if you weren't at all."

Luke:

"Why do you always ignore us?" Michael asks me, and I glance over at him, confused. "What do you mean?" I ask him, wondering where this is leading to. "It's just, whenever Luke's around you only pay attention to him and you never acknowledge our presence" Calum explains. I was still puzzled, confused as to where this was all coming from. I had only been dating Luke for a little while, and I didn't think the boys really liked me, so maybe that's why it came off as me ignoring them. It was just startling for them to kind of attack me like that, so suddenly. I explain this to them, and they seem relieved. "Y/N, we don't hate you. Not at all," Ashton says. "You're just a little shy. Aw that's so cute. You're great for Luke."