11. Your Song

Ashton: "I’m Yours" by The Script.

"I may not have the softest touch. I may not say the words as such and though I may not look like much I’m yours."

Without a doubt it’s your relationship with Ashton. You both understand that neither of you are perfect and that you will make mistakes, but regardless of how imperfect you both are you’re perfect for each other.

Calum: "She Is Love (acoustic)" by Parachute

"And I lost my faith in my darkest days, but she makes me want to believe. They call her love, love, love, love, love… she is love and she is all I need."

Even in the roughest moments of your relationship you always turn to each other. You always stand by Calum’s side no matter what is happening and it’s one of the things he loves most about you.

Michael: "Be Your Everything" by Boys Like Girls

"I’ll be your shelter, I’ll be your storm. I’ll make you shiver, I’ll keep you warm. Whatever weather baby I’m yours. Be your forever, be your fling, baby I will be your everything."

With Michael, falling for each other was surreal. Neither of you thought you would find such love in another person, but it happened and you want to be everything for each other.

Luke: "James Dean & Audrey Hepburn (acoustic)" by Sleeping With Sirens

"They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need. Please stay as long as you need. Can’t promise that things won’t be broken, but I swear that I will never leave. Please stay forever with me."

Relationships are a struggle and you both understand that. However, you will never leave each other no matter how hard it becomes. You with each other is all you and Luke want and need.